Chapter 2

After hours spent on making Veronica "beautiful", they were finally finished. Veronica won't lie, the Heathers have done an incredible job. Heck, even Chandler was impressed by her own work. As per usual, McNamara smiled sweetly at the brown haired girl while Duke scoffed in the back.

"What if she fucks up and messed up the clique?" Duke trying her best to get rid of Veronica. "With a face and brains as hers? I don't think so." Chandler stares at Veronica for a few seconds before muttering "Welcome to the group, Sawyer. Don't make me regret letting you in."

For Veronica, that felt so intimidating yet so..... seductive. She sure didn't want to disappoint Chandler, the almighty mythic bitch. "Thanks Heather.....", she nervously tried getting the words out. As soon as they finished, the bell rang. "Shit.", Veronica said. "What? Afraid of skipping class?" Chandler asked to intimidate Veronica. "Oh shut up, I saw you in history class today. I won't miss class today, and I'm bringing you with me."

This left Chandler frozen. McNamara and Duke never and I repeat, never ordered her to do anything. She just glared at Veronica, letting both McNamara and Duke to sigh in disappointment behind Chandler. This was enough to set off an alarm in Veronica's head and soon thought she messed up, expecting the queen bee to kill her. But instead, she just sighed and said "Fine, but only for today. I'm going to class if you let me cheat though.", with a mischievous smirk right after.

It was time for English. Ms. Flemming's subject. Chandler could only think of how much fun if she could get rid of the annoying teacher. But she thought of something that could possibly be more fun. "God, I want to skip class and just hang out with Veronica" Chandler thought, and she could feel her cheeks heating up. Veronica noticed, and whispered "What are you thinking about, Heather? A hot guy?". All Chandler could do is giggle. "Close."

After school...

Veronica sure had fun today. Hanging out with the Heathers and all that. It changed her life. On the other hand, Chandler is in deep thought and asks herself "I can't be called a dyke! I'd loose my throne and probably get replaced by some asshole like Duke!" All she could think of is Veronica. She's confused. She had only met Veronica. Wait, no. She remembers her back in kindergarten. Back in middle school. Has it really been that long? "I honestly don't fucking care if Duke replaces me. For all I care, she can fuck off."

The morning after.....

Veronica decided to walk to school, as she still feels awkward around the Heathers. But in the middle of her little walk, she sees an oddly familiar car pass by. Heather's Porsche. She doesn't really think Chandler would stop and pick her up right and there, so she didn't mind it. She then noticed Chandler stopping her car, rolling her window down and shouting, "What the fuck, Sawyer? How rude could you be?", "Sorry." Veronica said embarrassingly.

They drove to school, being awkward until Chandler attempted to start a conversation. "So, do you look forward to the activities we, the Heathers, have in store for you?", "Yeah, I suppose so.", Veronica said nervously. But Chandler wanted the conversation to continue. She just couldn't force Veronica to. She didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. So she just shrugged it off.

Soon enough, they arrive at school. Veronica left as the car stopped, and Chandler stayed in it for a few seconds until being asked "Heather, aren't you coming?" " Oh y-yeah." Chandler replied, trying to hide the stutter.

"Fuck, I can't present myself like this." Chandler thought to herself. Then she felt someone holding her hand up. Veronica. "Hey, tell me honestly. Are you okay? You look pale." she asks. Chandler blushes quite a lot and says "I'm fine, can't we just skip class today?" Chandler says, trying her best to be intimidating. "Okay, but I'm only doing this because I'm concerned." the girl in blue said.

As classes started, they stayed in the bathroom where they stayed in yesterday. They talked about random stuff until Chandler felt her phone vibrate. It's a text from McNamara.

McNamara: Hey Heather... where are you? I feel kind of lonely.

Chandler: Where the fuck is Duke then?

McNamara: She's been embarrassing me infront of the whole class because I failed my English quiz. Are you at home sick today?

Chandler: Since you're a little ray of sunshine, I got to be honest. I'm skipping class with Sawyer in the bathroom today. Come here if you want. Don't let Duke see you.

McNamara: Thanks Heather! Your the best!

Chandler: No wonder you failed English. It's "you're".

"Who is it? It took you a while." Veronica asked. "It's just Heather. She'll be meeting us here." Chandler said. "Which one? Better not be Duke." Veronica asked once again. " It's good we both agree there, but don't worry, it's McNamara." Chandler says in relief.

------
A/N:

Hey sorry, I know I promised to make chapter 2 longer than the first one. But it's like 2:34 and I'm like so fucking tired. Thanks for reading this chapter though. And sorry for the minor cliffhanger. I hope you'll wait for the next chapter.