Try not to wake the kids, okay?!😱

Imagine how sweet this is! Chanyeol taking care of his two lil cutie babies while Baekhyun came home from work and end up witnessing His sleeping treasures

Imagine how sweet this is! Chanyeol taking care of his two lil cutie babies while Baekhyun came home from work and end up witnessing His sleeping treasures. Giggling, he took a photo with his handsome husband and his two fluffs.💕

~~

*CLICK* Photo taken*

Baekhyun leans closer to the haggard looking Chanyeol who was tired spending his day off to take care of his daughter and son.

"Chanyeol, wake up..." Baekhyun tugged Chanyeol's ear. The handsome man just groaned in reply.

"Are you that tired?" Baekhyun mumbles feeling guilty on leaving the kids with him alone.

Chanyeol opened his eyes and gently sat up, trying to not wake the two puppies beside him.

"I'm not tired, I just fell asleep. How's your day? You? Are you tired? You want me to cook something for you? Chanyeol smiled convincingly, feeling revitalized that his Baekhyun already got home.

"You must be really tired.." Baekhyun sighed as he saw Chanyeol stretching his back muscles.

Baekhyun knows how tiring the two lil pups. How much more to an unexperienced babysitter?

"Just—Just come to our bed. I'll give you massage." Baekhyun offered, pecking Chanyeol's dry lips.

"Anything else?" Chanyeol asked, smirking.

"Yeah. I'll make you feel good tonight." Baekhyun smirked back, tugging Chanyeol's ears once more before standing up and walking towards the shower.

"Wanna join?"

~~

Just want you to know, Chanyeol is the dominant and Baekhyun was the submissive one.