"Always"

"Shh

"Shh.. it's okay. It's just the thunders. Don't be afraid anymore, I'm here, okay?" Chanyeol soothed, rubbing the small of Baekhyun's shivering back.

The thunderstorm are indeed scary, but not to Chanyeol. The cold breeze is weeping, the thunders are cracking and booming and the heavy rainfall clashes with the roof— making a poor puppy tremble and shake out of fear.

*sniff*

*shivers*

*nuzzles*

*nods*

"Sorry for disturbing your sleep, Chanyeol-hyung. I—I Just got scared so I barged in your room. Please let me stay just for t-tonight. I'm really scared from the loud thunders outside, it was so loud and dark and I couldn't sleep and it was so cold th—"

"Shh... You can always come here whenever you're scared. Just don't scare me from sneaking in my bedroom and jumping on me like a scared cat." Chanyeol cooed as he wrap his brawny arms tighter around the smaller frame of the latter.

"Thanks for always being there, Chanyeol-hyung..."Baek mumbled, snaking his tiny arms around Chanyeol.

"Always." Chanyeol answered, smiling and sniffing Baekhyun's strawberry fragrant hair. He sighed in relief as the thunders covered the fact that his heart was beating so fast so that the smaller wouldn't hear it thumbing.

"Always.."