Let's play a game!😊

Chanyeol paid his back on the wooden floor while resting his head on Baekhyun's legs

Chanyeol paid his back on the wooden floor while resting his head on Baekhyun's legs. They just ate dinner in a restaurant so they had free time together to play around.

And Baekhyun wanted to play a game.

Well, uhh... mobile games, though.

"Chan, I wanna play a game in your phone." He asked, well, it was because he doesn't have phone.

Chanyeol had an evil idea.

"Sure! Let's play," he grinned, "but if you loose, you'll kiss me, and if I win, I'll kiss you." Chanyeol set the consequence.

"Sure!" Baekhyun chirped determined to win over the giant.

Baekhyun was the first to play. He played the particular game and scored, 64.

Baekhyun fist bomb and pinched Chanyeol's cheeks.

"My turn!" Chanyeol piped and grabbing the mobile phone. He was 100% sure to win the game, and he can't wait to kiss Baekhyun!

"Good luck, Yeollie!" Baekhyun cheered and unconsciously kissed Chanyeol in the lips.

Chanyeol wasn't expecting such intimacy so he blushed in that instant. He felt bothered and fuzzy inside, making him unable to focus on the game.

"Yah! You did it on purpose!" Chanyeol whined, stretching his long legs on the ground.

"What did I — oh sorry! I kissed you unexpectedly!" Baekhyun apologized, feeling the heat building in his face.

"How am I able to concentrate then! Aish," he complained but deep inside he was feeling happy. He couldn't just admit that he was distracted by those sweet lips.

"Tch. Just play it already!" Baekhyun yelled, tugging the giant's large ears.

Chanyeol huffed yet he fumbled with the phone to start playing.

The brooding giant was good at the particular application game but after he had been kissed unexpectedly, his mind wasn't functioning like normal.

"Haha you lose!" Baekhyun giggles, seeing the pouting giant looking up at him.

"You're unfair! You made me unfocused and —mph!" Baekhyun didn't let Chanyeol complain and he kissed the giant immediately.

"You're evil you know! You can't just—mph!!!"  Baekhyun planted another kiss on the taller's lips.

Chanyeol's chest was heaving from all the emotions because he was not equipped to seeing the cute midget so clingy and kissy.

"Yah! Yah! You—asdfghjkl!"

And Baekhyun pecked again and again, feeling his heart flutter as he was seeing his tall yoda bothered and flushed.

"I won!" Baekhyun giggled once again,

"Now, I want strawberry shortcake!"

"YOU'RE REALLY UNFAIR, PARK BAEKHYUN! YOU CAN'T JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT!"

"Ehem... it's Byun Baekhyun. Not until you marry me! Now let's go! My tummy is hungry already!" Baekhyun giggles, biting Chanyeol's left ear softly.

"YAH! YOU FREAKING TEASE!!"

~~