The night before.😌

Baekhyun broke Chanyeol's mug

Baekhyun broke Chanyeol's mug. And he feels really guilty about that, making him unable to sleep.

His back was facing Chanyeol because he don't want him to make Chanyeol mad.

It's my fault, Baekhyun pouted.

He can't stand the silence. He can't stand Chanyeol's silent treatment.

And the freaking yoda was just treating Baekhyun so so quiet that just made the latter feels awkward and sad.

Well, chanyeol being Chanyeol, he loves how cute Baekhyun acts when he did something wrong. Evil giant.

But...

"C-Chanyeol, please forgive me... I didn't intended to break your mug. It really slipped in my hands while I'm eating cereal this morning." Baekhyun muffled on Chanyeol's chest.

"You forgot about you, calling Sehun, and unconsciously  dropped my mug out of your hands because you're to focused talking to him. Yeah I get that. It's fine, I'll just buy new one tomorrow." Chanyeol spoke in a calm voice that made the Smurf's heart broke in pieces.

Chanyeol's calm voice in times like this weren't good.

And Baekhyun never loved it.

"I—I'm sorry." Baekhyun muffled but he didn't get further answers from Chanyeol.

He then pulled out of Chanyeol's chest and faced opposite from Chanyeol, again.

(Just look at the sequence of the image from bottom to top.)

While that evil yoda was just insensitive enough to realize that Baekhyun was crying silently in his side.

Hey! You're jealous but you can't do that to Baekhyun!

It's about few minutes when Baekhyun's phone beeped in the bedside table. Chanyeol was awaken.

He grabbed the phone and look at the sender. It was Sehun.

He frowned inwardly.

He shouldn't be opening the message yet he found his thumb swiping from the screen unconsciously.

And he gasped when he read the message. Cold sweat broke in his forehead, in the back of his neck and in his palms.

From Sehun,

Yah! Baekhyun! Your dinner date for your anniversary with Chanyeol has been reserved. The restaurant was in the city, it was the Golden Spoon Restaurant. Sorry if I just texted you this late, because I was busy at work. Anyway there's no need to worry about the additional expenses. The money you sent me was enough! Haha, you're a sweet boyfriend Baekhyun-ah! Good night! I hope you guys will enjoy your anniversary as boyfriends tomorrow!

8:45 pm

"What the fuck!" Chanyeol hissed as he shut his eyes close. He just forgot their anniversary and there he was, making Baekhyun feeling guilty and miserable.

Does it mean that he's just asking Sehun for help for a restaurant reservation? Fuck, I'm being jealous hust for nothing!, Chanyeol hissed as he grit his teeth and comb his hair with his finger tips.

Golden Spoon? Wasn't that expensive? Baekhyun don't even have a work, argh! I'm so useless! I didn't even notice it!!, he cursed in his mind.

Now, Chanyeol is the one who was now broken hearted. He felt sorry.

"Baekhyun?" He mumbled. When he peered towards the sleeping midget, he saw the dried tears.

It just made him feeling guiltier. An unsettling churn sets his stomach grumbling.

"Baekhyun." He chanted, again and again as he kissed the latter's cheeks to wipe the dried tears away. He wrapped his long brawny arms around Baekhyun and lifted him, making the smaller lay on Chanyeol's body.

 He wrapped his long brawny arms around Baekhyun and lifted him, making the smaller lay on Chanyeol's body

Baekhyun woke up. His eyes was puffy due to crying.

"I'm sorry for my attitude earlier, I don't care about the mug, I justI'm just really jealous to Sehun." Chanyeol confesses. He don't like admitting that he was jealous but he just needed to.

"It's okay. It's my fault anyway." Baekhyun mumbled smiling thinly.

"Baekhyun, I love you. I love you. I love you." Chanyeol spoken before latching his lips to the disoriented smurf above him.

"I love you too. More than what you expected." Baekhyun states, feeling flushed as heat crept in his cheeks.

"I know."

"Baekhyun, let's make love."

"Uhh what?" Baekhyun blushes like a tomato but he couldn't speak again because Chanyeol already shut him with a passionate kiss

And Chanyeol promised that he'll make the next morning the most special day ever. But he wanted to make the night special first.