Chapter 8

The next morning, at Sid's room, he said to Woody "ah, a survivor, where is the rebel base, TALK" and then he threw him to the ground

"I can see your with a strong" he said and he opened his blind "well

He put the magnify glass on Woody's face and then the sun got his forehead and Sid said "where are the rebel friends now?"

"Sid, your pop tarts are ready" Sid's mom called

"Alright" Sid said and he went out of the door

Woody screamed and ran to the bowl and put his head on the bowl

Grace came with Buzz who tried to get stuff out of Buzz

"You're alright" Buzz said "I'm proud of you sheriff, a lesser man would talked that are such torture"

Woody picked up a spoon to see his reflection "let's sure hope this isn't permanent"

"Still not a world from Star Command" Buzz said "not that far from the space"

"The door" Woody said when he the saw the door opened from the reflection of the spoon "it's open, we're free"

"But Woody, we don't know what's out there" Grace said when he ran after him

"I'll tell you what-" Woody said and then the toys blocked the doorway and Woody grabbed Grace's hand they went behind Buzz "they're gonna eat us Buzz, do something quick"

"Shield your eyes" Buzz said and they did and his master was on but nothing happen "it's not working, I recharged it before I left, it should be good to go"

"You idiot you're a toy" Woody said while shaking Buzz "use your karate chop action"

He pushed the button from Buzz's back and it made his arm did a karate chop

"Hey, hey how are you doing that?" Buzz said while they were around the toys and Woody said "sorry guys but dinners cancelled" and he ran out of the door

"Woody wait" Grace called

Buzz got up and ran after Woody

"Buzz, wait up" Grace said

When Woody walked back up the stairs, Buzz covered Woody's mouth and yanked him to the side

"Stuff like that cowboy you're gonna get us killed" Buzz whispered

"Don't tell me what to do" Woddy said when he put Buzz's hand out of his mouth

Buzz shushed and they quiently walked through the hallway, but then Woody's string was attached to the hand reel and then his voice box was on and made Scud wake up, as he went upstairs, Buzz said "split up"

Buzz went to room, Woody ran to the closet and Grace ran to the other closet

Woody got out of the closet, but he fell down and a red ball landed on him and bounced off

"Buzz, Grace, the coast is clear" Woody said "Buzz, Grace where are you two?"

Then Grace went out of the closet and saw Woody and so she ran up to him

"There you are" Woody said to Grace "where's Buzz?"

"I don't know" Grace said and then they heard Buzz's voice coming out of Hannah's room, as they went to the doorway, they saw Buzz

"Buzz!" Woody said

Then they saw that his left arm was off and was holding a cup handle and Grace whispers "how did his arm came off"

Then Woody had an idea he walked away and said in a girls voice "Hannah, oh Hannah?"

"Mom, excuse me ladies I'll be right back" Hannah said when she left "what is it mom, mom where are you?"

Then they ran to the room and Woody said "Buzz, Buzz are you okay?"

"GONE!" Buzz said when he got up "this is gone, all it'd gone bye-bye, who's there?"

"What happened to you?" Woody asked

"One minute you're defending the whole galaxy" Buzz said "and, suddenly, you find yourself sucking down darjeeling with Marie Antoinette... and her little sister"

Buzz chuckles nervously

Woody and Grace thinks Buzz has gone crazy, so Woody said "I think you've had enough tea for today. Let's get you out of here Buzz"

Don't you get it?" Buzz said "You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!" and he laughs hysterically

"Snap out of it, Buzz!" Woody and Grace said

Woody opens Buzz's helmet, slaps Buzz across the face with his detached arm, then closes the helmet

Buzz said calmly "I-I-I... I'm sorry, you're right. I'm sorry, I am just a little depressed, that's all, I can get through this"

As they walked out of Hannah's room, Buzz said when he break down "oh, I'm a sham!"

Woody and Grace tried to get him too be quiet and he said about he can't fly out of the window and then Woody saw Sid's window and he said "out of the window, Buzz you're a genius"

"I wonder why we haven't thought of that before?" Grace said

"Nevermind that, come this way guys" Woody when he grabbed his arm and they walked to Sid's room

Woody called Hamm and Potato Head who were playing battleship and they called everyone to come and Woody said "we're gonna get out of here guys...... guys?"

Woody saw Buzz on the floor, playing his arm like it's a rocket ship, and Grace was behind Buzz, while Woody was talking to them, he said that Buzz and Grace are with him but Potato Head thinks that he's a liar, so he said "just a second"

"Buzz, Grace will you two come up and give me a hand" Woody said and then Buzz threw his arm up and Woody chuckled "that's real funny Buzz, THIS IS SERIOUS"

Since Buzz wouldn't listen, so Woody took Buzz's arm and pretend the arm is Buzz, but then a while, he accidentally showed them the arm and it made everyone screamed and Rex threw up and when Grace heard it, she said "this cannot be good"

When they were leaving, Woody was begging them to stay and Slinky closed the blinds