🎸TELANTES ~ SPN RP OC🎸

I have decided to make a form like this for all my OCs like I did with Mish! So here I go! Here goes Telantes from the Wanted Dead or Alive RP.

~~~~~~

Biographical information
Name - Telantes Pierce
Age - Roughly 300 (physically he's 23 or so)
Gender - Male
Height - 6'3ft (193cm)
Weight - 164 pound (74kg)
Body build - slim and tall
Birthday - December 26
Sign - Capricorn
Sexuality - A freewheeling bisexual
Race -
Nephalker
Nephilim (previously)
Occupation - Alpha
Nationality - Australia
Favorite food - KFC

Titles/Aliases
~Lucifer Son
~Devil's Spawn
~Abomination
~The Musical One
~Wall Walker Hybrid
~Half-Breed

About the species; a very short summary
A Nephalker is a powerful Nephilim-Wall Walker Hybrid. (More about the Wall Walker's in the next part) A Nephalker isn't born the way they are, but rather, they are created. More about their creation and abilities later on.

About the Wall Walker's
(Credit for the Wall Walker's goes to the awesome Its-A-Multiverse )

A Wall Walker, or WW for shortly, is a being who was created by the Clades, Amber. (Amber is the main protagonists and Big Bad of Wanted Dead or Alive, simply put, he's a powerful hybrid)

Just as their name suggests, they are capable of walking through walls, this is apparently because the material they use in their own world is very different than that in our universe. They cannot walk through the walls of their own world, but angels and humans and the alike can.

They have their own language and they cannot speak anything else.

WW have a unique kind of blade. It's handle is covered in tiny spikes and made of gears. The hilt of the blade is made out of a thin yet strong material called Nozikpichoqium. (Its-A-Multiverse came up with that name so don't look at me XD)

They are rather tall and are basically gear-like, punk-styled beings. Their face is covered with a mask, which once removed, shows that they have no eyes or mouth or anything, just gears basically. They also breathe out steam.

WW's are generated by steam. And if they were to lose this steam, such as by turning a Nephilim in a Nephalker, they will die - or at least, that's what happened with the WW who turned Telantes. This indicates that steam is basically the source of their life.

Looks