LUCIFER HAS A LOT OF FEELINGS💖

Tagged by KittyHazelnut & luciferstempest

DEAR EXJust as we had agreed on, I will come and get the PlayStation soon :) Thanks in advantage and take care!

DEAR EX
Just as we had agreed on, I will come and get the PlayStation soon :) Thanks in advantage and take care!

DEAR SELF
Never change who you are. Be proud of who you are and stay fabulous.

DEAR MOM
We don't always agree nor do we often see eye-to-eye... but thank you for teaching me everything you could. You have always been there for me, I might now always show it, but I am grateful.

DEAR DAD
Thank you for always protecting me - and thank you for keeping all the annoying assbutt jerks away from me :)

DEAR CRUSH
I wish you the best in life. You deserve it.

DEAR SCHOOL
Do me a pleasure and explode to a molecular level and burn in Hell's flames for all of eternity, won't you? I don't like you.

DEAR SIBLINGS
I love you very much. Thank you for everything you have ever done for me 💖 Thank you for giving me a hug when I needed it the most. Thank you for never giving up on me and always believing in me. You are the best brother one could possibly ask for. I love you, you idjit!

DEAR PAST ME
Discover RPing sooner and make a friend

DEAR FIRST LOVE
Thank you for breaking my heart, it was an honor... and thank you for making me stronger as a result.

DEAR FUTURE ME
Be happy.

DEAR BEST FRIEND
Thank you for sticking up with all my craziness and being there for me. I love you 💖

DEAR FUTURE CHILD
You will wake me up earlier than any alarm clock would even consider ringing.
You will give me sleepless nights where I will think you might never, in fact, let me go back to sleep.
You will convince me into watching cartoons and animated movies over and over and over again... and over again.
You will undoubtedly pee, poop, and vomit on me (not necessarily in that order).
You will made me chase you into the streets to get you back on the sidewalk.
You will reduce me to tears whenever I witness you in pain.
So,
Thank you for all of the extra sunrises I will be able to witness.
Thank you for letting me experience that special feeling you have when you know the world around you is sleeping.
Thank you for giving me a believable excuse to watch The Lion King and other Disney movies on repeat - I really love them as well 😊
Thank you for making me wash my clothes more often than I used to (my own mom would be so proud).
Thank you for making me remember why it's so important to drive slowly through neighborhoods.
Thank you for reminding me what its like to love something more than yourself.
You will teach me more than any mentor or teacher ever could. I have your back. Now and always. You will humble me. You will help me rediscover the joy of discovery. You will turn my world upside down.
And I wouldn't have it any other way. Always remember, even when the world turns against you, mommy will always be there for you - even when you might not want me to be.

DEAR PERSON I HATE
Thank you for giving me a reason to improve myself and to teach me what I stand for. Thank you for making me stronger than I already am. Thank you for saying I cannot do something, just for me to backfire it into your face when I prove to you that, in fact, I can do it.

DEAR PERSON I LOVE
I love you more than anything... please never change who you are. You're perfect in my eyes.

What else is there to say, really?

DEAR EX (RL) BEST FRIEND
Thank you for all the tears and laughs we have shared. Thank you for being my first and only (non-online) friend. Thank you for teaching me the importance of friendship and what it's like to have somebody else have your back. Thank you for always being there for me.

I am sorry that I wasn't there when you needed me the most. I am sorry that I couldn't see behind the mask you had put up. I am sorry that I couldn't look past your fake smiles... I am sorry that I couldn't save your life like you had done for me.

Thank you for everything and I am sorry for the rest. Rest In Peace, Eline. I will always remember you and carry your memory in my heart.

DEAR EX (WP) BEST FRIEND
I am sorry that I screwed up or had done something to offend you... that must be it, I must have done something wrong... or we would still be talking, won't we?

DEAR PEOPLE WHO HATE ME
I am honored really. Thank you for spending your time on me. Have a wonderful day and all the love!

DEAR BOY/GIRLFRIEND
I don't know who you are, and I haven't met you yet... but please treat me with care. Show me your love and be patient with me. Give me you heart... and I will return the favor and do the same for you.

But break my heart and I will turn your life into something worse than Hell which would make even The Devil himself make a run for his money.

POKING OTHERS TO DO THIS AS WELL
Its-A-Multiverse
-bitchjerk
morrow-
Jack_NougatSon
CandyQueenGabeNovak
Emilyn8522 (hehehe)

Flee stage Lucifer
*breaks a plate*

Hugs and knives,
- Luci