3| Maybe when you come we can... hangout?

Y/N POV
I got up to my phone being fully charged and I really want to see what Sketch texted me yesterday!

Texts S=Sketch Y=You
Yesterday
S your single right
S Maybe when you come we can... hangout?
S Hello? Are you still there?
Today
Y I'm sorry my phone died
S oh it's ok my phone died 5 mins after I last texted you!
Y lol 😂 and yeah hanging out will be awesome!
S great! I'll figure out some fun touristy things we can do!
Y sounds great!
Y sorry I gtg I'll text u later
S bye

"Coming mum!" I yelled
__________________________________________________________________________________

TIME SKIP 2 WEEKS

Me And Elijah have been talking non stop for weeks!
Ive been cutting down my musical.lys so i can talk to him more, yes i get paid for the more musical.lys i make but its worth it! My fans think someone hacked my musical.ly but i went live and sorted it out! I just said that ive been buzy and theres nothing to worry about! Lucky i can text internationally for free! I was home alone when me and Elijah were texting and my doorbell rang. I went up and opened the door to see a post man and wanting me to sign for the package!
I signed it shut the door and opened it! It was my ticket to canada! I texted Elijah to tell i just got it!

Texts S=Sketch Y=You
Y hey dude! I just got the ticket!
S thats great! Ill see you in a couple of days!
Y ill go start packing!
S k bye
Y byeeee 💕😘

Elijahs Pov
I wonder why she put those emojis? I mean she send me a kissing face? She was kissing me over the internet! I cant wait to see her! Shes going to be even prettier in person! I bet!

Y/N Pov
I started packing my outfits for the time im in maple land! 😂
I just realized i forgot to ask how long ill be there for!

Texts
Y hey how long am i staying at your place for?
S i got a one way ticket so u stay as long as you want and ill pay for one back home
Y its ok ill pay for a ticket
S u sure? I mean you won the competion i can if you want me too
Y yeah im ok ill pay for one back home is it ok if i stay for a month?
S yeah sure stay as long as you want! The other winners are staying for 2 weeks!
Y cool does that mean ill see subs face!
S maybe!
Y yay! Im gonna go pack now! Is it cold in Canada?
S no its summer but bring a hoodie and stuff just in case!
Y kk byee!

I packed my clothes, shoes and stuff like that in a backpack i put my iPad, laptop, money, chargers, a book and in a zip lock bag i put some Milo so i can have some (You put it in Milk like nequick)

Me and flebsy are meeting at the Airport so we can go together also because im to young to fly by myself!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Time skip 2 days (the day you meed to go to the Airport!)
I wake up at 5.30 and flebsy is coming in an hour to pick me up!
I decide to have Some food and hot chocolate until flebsy gets here

Time skip to 6am
My mum gets up to help make sure ive got everything
We talk about what im gonna do in Canada and then the doorbell rang and my mum answered it. I heard her and flebsy talking so i went over
"You ready to go?" Flebsy asked "yep!" I said yawning I went to mum said goodbye and we left to go to the Airport!