16| She's gonna pay

Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter is late bc my iPad broke but it's good now! Also this is unedited so it's probs bad 😂😂😂

Flashback

We got home and I showed Corl and Sub and I had to write this tweet.

End of flashback

~~~

Elijah Pov

As much as this was true, I had to write it. To save Y/N.

~~~Tweet:~~~

Hey guys! Y/N and I were faking our relationship. Were are really now. I hope you guys understand! Please don't send hate, Y/N didn't want to fake and it was all my idea.
Also me and all the other pals won't be uploading at all for the rest of the week because something came up! See ya fellas 😉
~~~
Wow that was hard to write. But I needed to do it. Then I got a dm from Jake.

"Well because you and your friends aren't uploading and you have to do number 2, wear my merch out in pubic. For 5 hours straight."

"Fine"

~~~

Y/N POV
Jake went out. I counted up to 120 Mississippi's and went to the bathroom. I found a razor, I cut my wrists a couple of times and covered them up. My phone was still flat and I've been here for a couple of days. Jake 'uses' me and I'm so hungry. I looked at the clock and it's been half and hour. I decided to make a run for it. I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone. I then ran out the door. I got out the hotel and down the street. I found a quarter (idk if there's quarters in Canada 😂) and found a pay phone, I called Elijah, ugh no answer. I went a bit more down the street and I soon realised where I was. The in n out from the party. I walked ran the rest of the way back home. I knocked on the door and no answer. I sat at the steps for what felt like a couple hours. I slowly fell asleep and I felt getting picked up. I just fell back asleep.

Jake Pov
I went out to get somethings and I come back to see Y/N gone? She's gonna pay. I looked around until I went to her house and she was asleep. I picked her up, threw her in my car and went back. I saw that she cut herself, ehh who cares. Be like Hannah Baker why don't ya.

Elijah Pov
I had to go out in Jake Paul merch and I hated it. Everyone went out, Denis and Alex were with me, Corl and Hailey were out and I tried for this not to happen but Sub and Brooklyn we're together. Ugh it's not going to end well and I'm just trying to protect them, But were out in public and it was awkward. After 5 hours we all met up at in n out and we were eating and I swear I thought I saw Y/N running, but I just rubbed my eyes and continued eating.
We went back home and I found a note on the door

"Number 2 done, now give me the money. Also by the way, you just missed Y/N, she ran away to here but you missed her. Shouldn't of gone to in n out, wait she went past there, wish you didn't think it was your imagination now?
~JP
Fanjoy.co/jakepaul

How are they going to get the money?

Spoilers: Y/N gets saved next chapter or the one after that