6| well my younger sister is coming tomorrow!

A/N this chapter Im adding a new writing style and a new character! the_pals_fan_ !

Elijah POV
I woke up and looked at my phone. It was 7am. How long did I sleep for? I sat up and heard a little snoring. It was Y/N asleep on my couch. She looks so cute. Elijah stop she's 5 years younger then you. I just want to go up and kiss her. No stop anyways I smell food. I walked down stairs to see Denis cooking.
Elijah: Mornin'
Denis: oh hey! What's wrong with Y/N?
Elijah: what do you mean?
Denis: yesterday she was acting weird
Elijah: I don't know what your talking about
Then we heard the shower turn on. Y/N's up! I only know that because the other guys sleep in until around 9 or 10.

Y/N POV
I woke up on a couch and everything from yesterday came back to me. I took a shower and got changed into this:

I wasn't going where so I just straightened my hair and put on the hat and went down stairs

I wasn't going where so I just straightened my hair and put on the hat and went down stairs. My neck hurt like hell and I had a headache.
Y/N: hey dudes what's up?
Denis: ahh nothing
Y/N: cool
I sat across from Denis so I was face to face from him but I was siting next to Elijah.
I had some Rice Krispies but in Australia there called Rice Bubbles. They tasted a bit different. It's the milk, definitely the milk. I'm not saying it's off but it's a different brand.
Elijah: well my younger sister is coming tomorrow!
Denis: Brooklyn?
Elijah: yea
Y/N: as in Brooklyn Best?
Elijah: yea well we have the same last name
Y/N: the Muser and YouTuber?
Elijah: yea that's the one!
Y/N: omg I'm a huge fan!
Sub Pov
Omg Brooklyn is coming! Ever since Elijah, Ethan, Brooklyn and I used to play Mums and Dads when we were 5 and she was the Mum and I was the Dad I had a crush on her. She probably looks at me like I'm her big brother though.

A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please tell me if you would rather the other writing style! Guys next chapter will be a diary! I forgot all about it, or it will be after the_pals_fan_ gets introduced along with ilovehim4eternity !
Liv xx