7| Well Hailey and Brooklyn are coming today!

A/N I have gucci gang stuck in my head! 😂 Also loren went on sasswars!

Time skip to the next day!

Y/N POV
Well Hailey and Brooklyn are coming today! I got up and changed into this:

I'm really excited! I won't be stuck in this house full of boys anymore! I did a couple of musical

I'm really excited! I won't be stuck in this house full of boys anymore! I did a couple of musical.lys and here's how they turned out
(Choose a few of your favourites)

Then Elijah came down and I was making Rice Krispies. Elijah was making them too.
Elijah: Do you put milk or cereal first?
Y/N: Cereal. Always cereal.
Elijah: Do you cringe easily?
Y/N: Yeah I do.
Y/N: What's with all the questions?
Elijah: No reason...
Then guess what he did?
HE PUT THE MILK FIRST!!! IM GOING TO KILL HIM!!
Y/N: You might wanna run!
Elijah: What for?
Then he ran and I started chasing him. No one puts the milk in first! We ran around for about 5 minutes. We ran past the kitchen and there was a little bit of milk left so I grabbed it and I ran faster then before and jumped on his back. I had my left arm around his neck and my right hand with the milk. After around five seconds of us laughing. I poured the milk on his head.
Elijah: What was that for?
Y/N: For pouring milk first.
Elijah: Now I smell like milk.
Y/N: That's what you get.
I was still on his back. Then his face was facing mine and we leaned in and boom. We kissed. It was good and bad at the same time. I mean he smelt like milk but other wise it was pretty good. We kissed for about 10 seconds. Until we heard the guys get up and he put me down and I went to the kitchen and he went to the bathroom. I made pancakes and waffles for everyone but I don't like them so I'm just going to stick with Rice Krispies. After breakfast which was like 5 minutes because the guys eat so fast! Elijah came back down with wet hair that doesn't smell like milk. We sat down and it was my turn to choose what we're watching and I chose 'Pretty Little Liars'. My favourite is Aria! Right now I'm up to season 4 I know who 'A' is, ( A/N please don't spoil it for anyone in the comments plz!) It was 2.45 and the girls are supposed to be here soon. Denis, Corl and Elijah are stressing because there like 5 minutes late then we heard the doorbell ring. Denis, Corl and Elijah were bickering about who was going to get the door so I got up and answered it!
Hailey: Hey You must be Y/N!
Y/N: yeah I am, and you must be Hailey and Brooklyn!
Brooklyn: Oh My Gosh! Your Y/N!
Y/N: yeah that's me
Brooklyn: We have to do musical.lys together!
Y/N: We definitely do!
Y/N: You guys must be tired! Come in
Hailey and Brooklyn: Thanks!

Hey I hope you guys enjoyed this early chapter! Don't forget to like and sub-
Wait this isn't YouTube 😂

Liv 👋