the beginning

Fresh pov

I was walking home from Grillbys after a good meal. As i was going twords my house i relized the door was unlocked. "What the hell?" I said in confution. Not thinking, i slowly opened the door. Only to find what i call a bitch. "What are you doing in my house!" I shouted. Unfresh giggled a little.

No ones pov
"Well, that was a little rude dont you think?" Unfresh smerked. "Idc!" Fresh shouted. "Get out!" Unfresh didnt move. "Are you serious!"fresh said. Not realizing. unfresh teleported infront of fresh pinning him on the wall. "H-hey!" Unfresh smerked once again. "You know..." He said in a very sexy voice. "You are very cute~" fresh blushed at these words.

Fresh tried to push Unfresh off but it was ineffective. Unfresh slowly went towards freshes face and kissed him softly. Fresh being shocked, maneged to shove him. Now with both of them blushing unfresh grabed both of freshes hands and rushed them up. And this time slowly kissing and nibbleing on freshes neck. "Hey!, stop!" Fresh was trying not to kick. Unfresh stoped for a moment.

"Oh," he said, while litting go of freshes hands and backing up. Fresh was now panting trying to collect all that happened. Unfresh put his hand out and said, "sorry" fresh notice what he said and looked up at him. "I really do love you, can you forgive me?" Fresh looked down to think. " was he afraid i'd say no"

Thats the first part done :) tell me how you liked it

Find out if fresh will except unfreshes confection.