the truth part 1

It was the next day and fresh and unfresh fell asleep on the couch from last night. Unfresh opened his eyes and looked at fresh. He smiled, and carfully removed his arm from under freshes head. Fresh sqwrmed a bit from the movement. Unfesh opened up a portal and steped inside. And Error was a few feet on the other side waiting for him.

"Hey, how it going glitchy!" Asked unfresh. "Dont play dumb!" Error yelled "do you remember our agreement?" "Do i ever" unfresh smerked "I got him to fall for it, do you want him now?" He asked. "No, not quite yet." Error steped forword to make sure unfesh could hear him.

"I want him to love you more so that way when you bring him to me it will hurt more." Error smiled "I like were your going glitch." Unfresh seemed exsided about this plan. "Ok then, hes still sleeping so i have some time to make sure everything will run smothly"  "perfect" error looked satisfied

Error p.o.v

After i talked to unfresh i disappeared into the void. I could tell he went back into his portal because i could hear it closing. If he were to betray me, he knows what i will do. After all, he seemed to like doimg this so its kind of a win win.

Unfreshes p.o.v

As i appeared through the portal i could see that fresh was still sleeping. So i desided to get things ready.

                    After 20 min

"Ok then time to wake the sleepy head up" I thought. I step up to fresh, wich was laying on the couch vrticly. I sat near his waste, and started rubing his forehead. " fresh~" he didnt move. So i started lightly tickleing his feet "fresh wake up~" he started moving with a annoyed expression.

                     Freshes p.o.v

I could feel something touching my feet. It actually kind of tickled. (Little did i relize i was asleep so nothing made sense to me.) I woke up in a little shock and saw unfresh smileing at me. "Was that you?" I asked. He responded with a little chuckled and said sarcastically "no it was the boogie man" "very funny" i said while smiling a little. I got up and stretched a bit. I think unfresh saw me smile because he teleported behind me and grabbed me from behind. "AH"

                   No ones p.o.v

Unfresh laughed and put his chin on freshes shoulder. Unfesh looked at freshes face and thought he would probably be unhappy. But to his surprise he saw that he was "happy?" Unfesh thought. Fresh made himself turn to face unfresh and huged him. "Morning." Fresh said to him. "Heh morning cutey~"

HMMMMMMMMMMMHHH I love this so much! Its just so cute! Also that was 469 words total just so you know!