big brother bunch part 1

Story line creativeness from *Ikarichi*

It was the next day since the insedint. Fresh woke up before unfresh, starting to make breakfast. Until he got a call from his phone. It was geno! His big brother!

"Hey big bro! Hows it going?" Fresh haddnt seen geno in about 2 years, so this was a big deal for him. "Hey uh... I just wanted to let you know that im coming over to see you!" "Oh my god! Really?!" Fresh was really excited.

   "Yep! I should be over in two hours." " great! Oh and theres someone id like you to meet once you get here." Ok, i cant wait! Bye fresh." "Bye geno!" Fresh hung up the phone, when he turned around he saw unfreash walking out of the room.

   "Morning fresh." Unfresh said while rubbing his eyes. "Morning tired eyes." Fresh giggled," "you hungry?" Fresh asked. "You made breakfast?" Unfresh looked in the pan to see pancakes cooking. "Eh, i felt productive today." Fresh answered. "Well then, sure!" Unfresh went to the living room and sat down on the couch.
                               . . .
   After fresh was done cooking, he put The pancakes on plates with maple syrup. And served unfresh and himself. While unfresh was eating, he noticed there was a nother plate of pancakes on the counter. "Heh, did you make too much on accident?" Unfresh asked fresh. "Oh no, those are for my big bro when he comes over today." Fresh informed

     "Your big bro? Whos that?" Unfresh asked while taking him last bite of pancake. "Oh his name is geno." "...cool name..." Unfresh had swore he recognised that name, but couldnt put his finger on it.

After about an hour, unfresh hered the door bell ring. He disided to answer it since fresh was takeing a shower. He walked up to the door as the bell rang once more. He opened the door to see geno. "Oh, hi fre- wait... You look like fresh but... Your not!" Geno started to glare. "Well i guess you were close." Unfresh steped to the side to signal geno to come in. Of the witch he did.

   "Im achully "unfresh"." Unfresh clarified. "Oh... Weres fresh then?" Geno said in a very aggressive tone. "Oh that sweet heart? Hes upstairs taking a shower, he should be out in 2 minutes." Unfresh started walking off. "Did you just call him sweetheart?" Genos eye flaired. "Uh, yeah i did we're a couple actually." Geno was silent.

Jesus, sorry this took so long. But the second part should be coming out soon!

427 words used