jammy joins

As unfresh and unfresh are walking home,they see another portal open. Fresh stares at it and so does unfresh. Then inks head pops out. "Ummm i was wondering if um-" ink was cut of by jammy. "Hi mr.fresh! Mommy, is he the one watching me today!" "Ummm i was just going to ask about that" ink gave jammy a warning look. "So... As jammy said, i was wondering if you could watch jammy today..." Ink seemed shy about asking this. "Of course i love taking care of him,hes always so good." Fresh smiled at ink. "Thank you so much i owe you one!" Just then ink sped through the portal.

"Oh,jammy, this is unfresh." Fresh looked up at unfresh to sigel unfresh to say hi. "Hi unfresh!" Hi kiddo, your quite the hipper one huh?" Jammy smiled. "Hey you look a lot like mr. Fresh?" Jammy looked at fresh then unfresh in confution. "Oh yeah, hes my underfell version." Fresh looked at him smiling "and my bf." "Oh really?" Jammy had a mixture of mad and sad in his eyes. He kidda looked like he was heart broken. "Anyway we should get back to the house, its getting cold." Unfresh started walking towards the house. "Ok" jammy said in the most innocent voice. But he had a smile on his face. And a plan in his mind.

Once they were all inside jammy asked if he can talk to unfresh in private. So they went to the next room over, then jammy closed the door. "So tiny skull, what did you want to talk about?" Unfresh turned around only to see jammy lontched at him... With a knife. As soon as unfresh saw it he teleported to the side. At this point jam.y hit the floor,only making him more inraged. "MR.FRESH IS MINE!" He yelled and ran at unfreshes knees and feet and cut them. Unfresh screamed in pain. Fresh heard the scream "hey!everything ok in there?!" Jammy poped his head out "everythings fine mr. Fresh." He said with a smile.

From behind jammy he heard unfresh "why you little shit!" What the?" Fresh got up and went for the room. Jammy let him in knowing he couldn't stop him. "Ah! Unfresh are you ok!" Fresh ran and got on him knees. "That little bitch cut me!" While pointing at jammy. Jammy looked at fresh like he was confused. "What? Jammy would never do that" fresh helped unfresh up and sat him on the coutch. Then fresh left to the kitchen. Jammy went to Unfresh. "This is only the beginning" he gave a giggle.