big brother bunch part 2

After a few questions. Fresh came out to see geno. "GENO!" fresh yelled as he ran to geno, and then jumping in his arms. "Fresh! I missed you bud." Geno said with his eyes tearing up. Unfresh watched from a far, just smiling while they told etchother were thay have been.Fresh completely forgot that unfresh was there. Fresh looked over to see him. "Oh, geno this is unfresh! This us the person i wanted you to meet." Fresh said while smiling.  Geno glared and said "yes. Im aware." "Ummm ok." Fresh said in confusion.
                                  ...

After a few hours of fresh and geno talking, geno looked around. Then he went to fresh and got close to his face, and said in a very quiet voice. "Why are u with HIM?" Fresh was very confused at first. "What? You mean unfresh?" Fresh whisperd back. "DUH! Hes a very bad person! You need to break up with him now!" Geno said with a ergent tone. "What!? No way! Hes amazing and sweet and-" fresh was cut off by geno. "And nothing! If you wont break up with him.... Ill do it my self!"

    Geno got up from the couch and ran to unfresh which was in his room. Fresh was confused at first. "Ill do it my self? What does he-" fresh gasped as he relised what geno ment. Unfresh heard
Someone running up the stairs. But before he could get up geno burst through the door. "Hey! Jesus crist dude!" Unfresh yelled twords geno. "Whats the rush?!" Just then geno used his powers too pick up unfresh and through him out of the room. "Ahhh!" Unfresh yelped just before crashing into the woooden wall.

"Unfresh!" Fresh yelled in terror as he ran to unfresh. Unfresh got up holding his arm, he looked at geno who was up the stairs. "What the..
hell dude!" Unfresh yelled at geno. Just then geno jumed from the stair case. Genos eye flared as he took out a gaster blaster and shot. Unfresh jummed out of the way just before he was blown into ashes.

   "Geno stop! Please!" Fresh yelled while grabbing geno crying. "Fresh enough! You know this is for the best!" Geno shoved fresh off of him. Unfresh tried to run in this time. But geno spawned bones to block his way. "Geno stop! Why are you doing this!?" Unfresh yelled. Geno didn't answer, he only looked up and pinned unfresh against the wall.

  A sharped bone was fibe feet away from him, about to strike. Unfresh closed his eyes waiting for the pain. But it never happened, unfresh opened his eyes, and what he saw was pure horror.

Lol sorry for the cliff hanger. What do you think happed that made unfresh so horrified? Put your geuss in the comments!