healed hearts

It was the next day, unfresh was worried. He was highly surprised that the impact didn't kill him. It has been 3 hours since he checked on fresh. Unfresh got up from the leather couch he was sitting on and went into freshes room. He walked in quietly making sure he didnt wake fresh in case he was sleeping.Fresh was faceing the wall, most likey sleeping. Unfresh got close to his bed and said, " im.... im so sorry.... this all my fault..."

Fresh shifted, " it was never your fault." Unfresh wided his eyes not knowing fresh was awake. Fresh turned ro face unfresh and smiled, " suprise mother fucker." Unfresh snickered and placed his forehead on freshes. "how long were u awake?" "Meh..... 10 minutes?" Fresh said with a sigh. " really?.... in any pain?" Unfresh lifted freshes shirt to examine the wound.

Fresh blushed. "N-not really...." unfresh smiled. "Oh! Its healing perfectly! One more day should do." Fresh painfuly smiled. Unfresh noticed this and looked him straight in the eye. "Whats wrong?"
Fresh looked away, "nothing, you can go back down stairs." Unfresh didnt buy any of that, he knew fresh way better th han that, and fresh knew that. He crossed his arms. "N-no really! Im ok unfresh!" Unfresh smiled, "come here~" unfresh got on top of fresh and cuddled him making sure he didnt lay on his wound.

Fresh blushed, "u-unfresh!? Whats this for?" Unfresh nuzzled freshes neck," ur just bein' cute~" fresh blushed even harder, and looked to the side. "How d-dare you...." unfresh chuckled, "you love me~" fresh looked back and said with a smerk, "debatable." Unfresh laughed, " wooooooow! So rude!" Fresh laughed along, "hey come on! You started it!" Fresh said while laughing.

Fresh breathed and cuddled unfresh back. "ur such a jerk." Unfresh looked back at him and said while scooting closer to freshes face, "but im your jerk~" fresh just layed his head on unfreshes shoulder. "Yeah." "Ur warm~" unfresh whispered while shifting closer. Fresh cringed, "what is wrong with you today?" Unfresh pulled the blanket over them, " technically ive been going easy on lovin ya~" fresh smiled while rasing an eyebrow, " pfft, is that so?"

Unfresh kisses freshes neck and said in a very sudisuve voice, "yes, it is very so~" unfresh continued to kiss freshes neck. " freshes eyes widened " Ahh! Nuuuuu! Stop it! Ur mean!" Unfresh stoped and just laughed, "ok fine~ but only because your hurt at the moment." Fresh stuck his tongue out in a playful and annoyed manner. Unfresh smerked and blushed sightly. "Ok ur just asking for it now~"

Fresh yawned, "go to sleep you perv..." fresh tured off his lamp on his nightstand. unfresh frowned, " i dont wanna!~" fresh rubed gis skull, "to bad, plus, if you dont go to sleep i will make you sleep!" Unfresh laughed once again. " ok,ok fine. But only cause im to comfy to move." Fresh smiled and kissed unfresh on the forehead, "goodnight." "Goodnight." Fresh fell asleep first, right vedor unfresh fell asleep, he thaught this. "Please dont love me its a waste... im so fucking tied of this life...."

Im so sorry that this took so long... so many things happend this year that just tore me apart... anyway. Thx for a lot of reads. About (or more idfk) 2.2k reads! Holy shit guys! Thats a lot of eyes! Bejesus! I hope you liked this long waited chapter.