𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥

A/B/O

A/B/O dynamics

Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics, are the concept of werewolves or other shape shifters, knotting and mating, also called soulbonding and the relationships, between Alphas, Betas and Omegas.

Alpha - the dominant

- Upon puberty/presentation, Alphas develop knots on their genitalia.
- Rut
- Ability to 'breed' an Omega
- Physical strength
- Domineering personality
- Strong instincts to protect and care for their Omega and their family
- Sexual urges when exposed to their Omega or an Omega with an alluring scent

Omega - the submissive

- Ability to bear children
- A self lubricating
- Heat
- Emotional neediness
- Physically weaker than Alpha and sometimes Betas too
- Having string desire to please their Alpha
- Instinct to obey their Alpha
- Need their Alpha to to protect and care for them

Beta - the neutral

- betas are the neutral presentation. their senses of smell of less than that of Alphas and Omegas, and they typically do not give off strong pheromones like Alphas or Omegas do.  Generally speaking, they are just regular humans.  Male Betas cannot get pregnant.

Presentation

At birth, all humans present as a primary gender — male or female. From the ages 13-18 females and males present as their secondary gender — Alpha, Beta or Omega. Presentation is typically accompanied by a heat or rut, and after secondary presentation, humans will now give off a certain scent depending on whether they are Alpha, Beta or Omega.

Heat/Rut

Fertile Omegas and Alphas experiences heats and ruts from the age of presentation until they reach an age where they can no longer have children. Omegas suffer from heats while Alphas typically suffer from ruts. Like female menstruation, Omega heat can last from 3-5 days, same with Alpha ruts. Alphas and Omegas can usually get themselves through their heats by masturbation and by using toys. Heats and ruts occur regularly for healthy Alphas and Omegas. The 'heat schedules' occur monthly and 'rut schedules' tri-monthly.

Mating / Marking / Soulbonding

When Alpha, Beta or Omega couples want to be with each other for life, they form a mating bond together. This is usually done during fornication/knotting, where the Alpha will bite the Omegas neck and leave a mark on their skin. This mark does not necessarily have to be on the Omegas neck, — though it can be anywhere on their body. Omegas as well mark their Alphas necks/bodies with a biting claim as well. Soulbonding, where the mates are able to read each other's minds or feel each other's emotions after the both partners mark each other.

Sometimes mating/marking happens under certain circumstances where sexual intercourse is not included at the moment. In such cases Alphas/Omegas will be able to feel the emotions of the other partner but still won't be able to read their actual thoughts, due to the lack of Soulbonding.

Scent marking

Scent marking is practiced but mated Alphas, Betas and Omegas to reassure themselves in times of distress and/or to mark their 'territory'. Omegas and Alphas typically scent each other or scent mark each other by wearing one another's cloths, clinging to each other, or sniffing one another's scent glands.