𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

i'm back bitches and i got an iPhone 6 Plus, finally i can start writing again ❤️

✖️✖️✖️

The evening soon ends and Louis was disappointed, not with the date, just with the fact it had to end so soon. The triplets made their way to their car with Louis squished in the middle, with Harry on the end sulking.

Edward chuckled at his youngest brother, shaking his head fondly as he opened the back door for them. "Marcel you are driving." Edward ordered not waiting for his brothers reply as he jumped into the back seat before anyone.

Marcel huffed but got into the drivers seat, nonetheless. "Thank you, alphas." Louis mumbled, as Harry took a seat next to him and buckled the both of them up.

Edward smirked at the omega, who was shifting slightly to get closer to the oldest triplet. "Cold?" He questioned, humming in the back of his throat as Louis took his arm and wrapped it around himself before the alpha could.

"Not anymore,"

"Good."

✖️✖️✖️

The car ride consisted of Harry whining about the lack of attention he was getting and the omega giggling every time that Edward would scold his younger brother.

Marcel was stuck in the front seat driving, while watching them from the rear view mirror, chucking at Harry's childish behaviour and at the fact his oldest sibling was so happy with the omega.

He really hoped everything would work out with Louis, the fact that Edward even agreed to this date means something good has to come out of this.

They never really felt the need to have an omega, they were quite content with just the three of them but after Niall had shown them a photo and they had actually gotten to see the gorgeous omega in person, that their friend always brags about, they finally considered finding an omega.

Harry had always thought about finding one but he had never admitted it to his brothers. He had always been fond of children and having an omega would just increase the chance of having them one day. He just hoped Louis felt the same way about them.

As for marcel, he had felt the same way about having children. He knew that if it was just him and his brothers forever they would never be able to start a family unless they adopted. Which happened to cross his mind a few times, he just never spoke up about it.

And then there was, Edward. He never really thought about children, always just thinking about his and his brothers needs and his work. He was a busy man and he felt as if an omega wasn't necessary, until he met Louis.

They soon arrived at Louis' house, only to see Stefan was waiting outside for them. Louis rolled his eyes as he saw his brother watching the car pull up. "Ignore him," he insisted. Huffing when they alphas chuckled, telling him they wanted to meet him.

"Fine."

They all jumped out of the car, waiting for Louis to walk towards the house first before following him, smiling fondly when he hugged his brother hello and turned to the three alphas to introduce them.

Stefan smiled at each of them as Louis introduced them, "Stefan, this is Harry, Marcel and Edward." He smiled a bright smile up at his brother, happy he wasn't reacting like Damon did.

"Nice to finally meet you. Louis' always bragging about you three." He admired, making Louis smack his upper arm and quickly defend himself, "I am not." The triplets all laughed, reassuring the omega that they all brag about him too.

"I'll leave you guys alone to say goodbye." Stefan smiled, reaching out to shake all three of there hands. Louis smiled thankfully at his brother, stepping ford when he had gone inside and shut the door.

"He seems nice," Marcel noted, making Louis smile brightly and nod his head rather fast. "He's a sweetheart."

Edward was the first to speak up after a short amount of silence. "I hope to see you again," he smiled, taking the smaller hand his his larger one, planting a kiss upon it, "I had a fantastic time."

Louis blushed, "as did I." He admitted, grinning as Harry pulled him into a hug, knocking Edward's hand out of the way making him huff but let his brother give the omega a hug.

Harry pulled back at grinned down, "what are you doing tomorrow?" Ge asked, hoping the omega wasn't busy.

Louis  held a finger up to his chin pretending to think for a second before replying, "I'm not sure," he teased. Harry made a cute squealing noise, "would you like to have a picnic with me? Edward and Marcel have work but I have the day off."

Louis tried to hold back his excitement but failed, "I would love too! Message me what time." He hugged the alpha one last time before moving onto Marcel, who was stood there patiently.

"Thank you, I had fun." Marcel shyly admitted. Louis chuckled and shook his head pulling Marcel into his small arms. The alpha widened his eyes in surprise but quickly hugged back, wrapping his arms around Louis' small waist as Louis' arms made their way around his neck.

"Look how small, he has to stand on his tippy toes to hug him." Edward mumbles to Harry, who nodded fondly and continued smiling at the pair.

Louis quickly pulled back, sending a glare Edward's way. "Oh, give me a break. I'm big!" He exclaimed but soon let a smile break into his face as Harry giggled along with Marcel while Edward stood their with a fond glint in his blue eyes.

"Id you say so." Was all Edward said before pulling the omega away from his brothers and into his warm embrace, "now it's my turn." Louis sighed in content as he wrapped his arms around the alphas neck, much like he did with Marcel.

"Goodbye, little one." Edward mumbled, letting go of the omega and taking a step back. Louis smiled at the three, quickly thanking them again for the lovely night before turning around and making his way inside not before blowing them a kiss goodbye as he shut the door.

"Is it too early to tell him I love him?" Harry asked, earning him a smack on the back of the head from Edward.

✖️✖️✖️

1049 words.