𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

The next morning Louis woke up to Lexi and Damon fighting down stairs, there screaming was so loud that even when Louis put a pillow over his face to block it out he could still hear them clearly.

Louis grumbled into his pillow and then through it across his bedroom floor, not caring if it hit anything. He was tired and his stupid siblings weren't letting him sleep. He rolled out of bed and rubbed his eyes with his hands made into fists.

He made his way down the stairs and into the lounge room where Lexi was fuming red, pointing her index finger at Damon, screaming, "They are your own brothers! What is wrong with you?"

Louis frowned, walking over and standing next to Damon. "What's going on?" He mumbled, sleepily. The two went silent and just stared at Louis who quickly said, "what the hell are you looking at?"

Damon sighed and pulled Louis close to him, giving him a hug, "I'm sorry." Hd mumbled before letting go of Louis and walking away.

Louis just stood their star struck, not moving an inch before looking up at his sister and whimpering, "What was that...?"

Lexi sighed and just shook her head, running her hands over her face. "I got angry and started yelling at him because of the way he has been treating you, he must feel bad now."

louis just nodded his head not saying a word, he then smiled at Lexi and turned around, making his way out of the lounge room and into the kitchen to make some breakfast before he had to head to the mall with Niall to buy a nice outfit for tonight.

Niall has messaged Louis and told him the triplets had told him to take Louis shopping for a suit or something sorta fancy but not too fancy. They were going to a restaurant and as much as Louis despised fancy places, he agreed.

Louis grabbed a banana and peeled it on his way to his bedroom. He ate his banana while taking a look at instagram before jumping up and getting dressed, not bothering to take a shower, he will when he gets home.

He threw on a tank-top with a pair of black ripped jeans and made his way out of his room and heading to the bathroom where he did his business and brushed his teeth and styled his hair. Suddenly, his phone rang in his pocket, giving him a fright.

"Hello?" He answered, holding the phone with his elbow and right ear, trying to style his hair as well as speak on the phone.

"Hey! I'm coming to get you now," was all Niall said before hanging up and leaving Louis to hurry around his bathroom and bedroom, gathering everything he needed, which wasn't much, just his phone, wallet and a jacket in case it got cold.

✖️✖️✖️

"Get this,"

"No,"

"Why?"

"Do you want to die?" Louis glared, Niall  just sighed and walked away to look for something else, Louis was not in a good mood and Niall was the one who had to deal with it.

Soon enough Niall came back over to Louis who was still in the same spot having found nothing at all, luckily did him Niall did find something. Louis turned around when Niall said his name, "Holy shit!" Louis exclaimed, also jumping on Niall as he ran over.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Niall just smiled and nodded his head, gesturing Louis towards the dressing rooms. "Go on, then," Niall laughed when Louis nodded his head rather fast.

After trying the outfit on and showing Niall who cat whistled and nodded his head almost immediately making Louis giggle as he went back into the changing room to change back into his original clothing.

The two omegas made their way out of the rather expensive shop, after purchasing the suit for Louis' date. They stopped at a few other stores on their way to the cafeteria.

They stopped when they came to a cosmetics shop, Niall turned to Louis and smirked a little, "I have an idea," he stated, making Louis' eyes go wide.

"Oh, no."

"Oh, shut up,"

"What is it then?" Louis questioned, walking into the cosmetics shopping and stopping to take a look at the mascaras, smiling when he found one he liked called 'Better Than Sex'

"You should get your nipple's pierced."

Louis' eyes went wider than they had ever been and his mouth opened slightly as he stared at Niall like he was out of his mind, which he kinda was.

Louis soon broke out of his shocked trance and shook his head repeatedly, grabbing the mascara he wanted and walking over to the front desk, yelling out a, "absolutely not." On his way.

Niall just smirked, chasing after his front to the front counter, where a lady stood. "How can i help you?" She smiled at the pair, nodding her head when Louis handed her the mascara.

"That'll be twenty dollars,"

"Thank you," Louis smiled, handing her the money and grabbing the small baggy she gave him with his makeup in it.

Niall turned from Louis to the female omega and smiled, "excuse me, how much is it to get his nipple's pierced?" He asked, smirking Louis' way when he smacked Niall's upper arm.

"Fifty for both of twenty five for one,"

"He would like to get both done."

"Okay," that lady smiled, typing away on the computer before collecting the money from Niall and leading them over to the piercing room. Louis just followed along gobsmacked, maybe he should do it. The triplets will most likely love it, and maybe it won't even hurt that much.

Louis was wrong, it hurt like a fucking bitch.

✖✖✖

963 words.