𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

The trees outside of the the big wooden house roared as the wind hit them, making the house almost shake. Louis' eyebrows furrowed together as he snuggled closer into his brother's warm side. Stefan looked down at Louis before wrapping his arms around the younger omega's body to keep him warm before letting out a small yawn.

Louis smiled and looked up at him, "'m sorry," he mumbled making Stefan look at him with a confused expression, placing a small kiss on his forehead, "why, babe?" Louis was silent for a moment, jumping slightly when another crack of thunder was heard from outside.

"You are tired and i'm making you stay up because i'm being a crybaby."

The older chuckled quietly, pushing Louis off of him gently, before standing up, holding his right hand out for louis to take ahold of. "You aren't a crybaby, you can come sleep in my bed. It's getting pretty late and we both have work tomorrow,"

Louis whispered out a small okay before taking Stefan's hand and letting his brother lead him up the quite large set of stairs before arriving to the alpha's bedroom and flopping himself onto the bed before snuggling himself into a pillow and smiling up at his brother.

"Goodnight, love." Stefan smiles, hoping onto the bed in the spot Louis wasn't hogging.

"Night,"

A few minutes pasted by before the sound of the front door being swung open and slammed shut filled the silent house. "Damon?" Louis' small voice filled Stefan's ears as wrapped his arms around his younger brother.

He sighed before nodding slowly,

"Yeah,"

✖️✖️✖️

Louis woke up to an empty bed the next morning, the sun shining through the small crack in the curtain across from the large bed. He slowly turned over to look at the clock on his brothers bedside table.

It read,

8:00 am

"Shit!" Louis shot up from the bed, throwing on his brother's black jumper that sat on the edge of the bed. He ran out of the room and shit down the stairs almost tripping on the last step but quickly caught his balance before doing so.

Damon walked out of the kitchen, smirking as he watching Louis run around the lounge room looking for his phone which was sitting on the bench in the kitchen but Damon loved seeing Louis like this.

"Fucking bit—"

"Language," Damon sighed, shaking his head before walking into the kitchen grabbing Louis' phone and then making his way back into the lounge room where Louis stood in the middle of the room.

Damon throw the phone onto the lounge, chucking as he turned around and made his way up the stairs before Louis yelled out to him, "why did you come home so late last night?"

"None of your business." He said continuing to walk up the stairs.

Louis rolled his eyes, knowing quite well that he would get no where if he kept asking. ever since the beginning of last year when Damon's ex girlfriend broke up with him he cut everyone out of his life.

His brother's never knew what happened until one night, Damon came home drunk as hell and sat down on the lounge crying his eyes out and spilling everything that happened between him and his ex, Elena. ths next morning he acted as if he nothing had happened the night before, he went to work without saying a word to his two brothers.

Louis was affected by it the most, Damon and Stefan both used to be his best friend's but now its just Stefan, and Damon doesn't seem to give two shits if Louis wants to cry every night because of him.

Louis made his way into the kitchen where Stefan sat texting on his iphone, but looked Louis' way when he let out a small yawn while slightly stretching, "morning," he mumbled, walking over to give his brother a hug before leaving the kitchen and making his way to the bathroom so he could get ready for work.

Louis had worked at a pizza shop for six weeks and it wasn't a bad job he just hated that he attracted alphas and betas into the shop because they would always hit on him and he wasn't to good with people. He would always get all awkward and stutter and he would have to get niall's help to get them away.

Niall is Louis' best friend, he had meet him on his first week of work and helped him get a job at the pizza store because Niall hated working at the library, he was a loud person and a library wasn't a good place for someone like Niall.

He quickly sent Niall a text saying he was gonna be a bit late to work because he woke up late.

Shutting his phone off, he throws it on his already made bed, that he hadn't slept in it the night before. He made his way to the bathroom, sighing when he heard Damon blasting his music in his bedroom. He knew how much Louis hated loud music but now that he acted so cold towards him he didn't care.

The bathroom door closed as Louis stepped into the bathroom, quickly locking it he pulled his top over his head, throwing it onto the floor beside the towels and then pulling his pants and underwear down letting them pool around his ankles and he grabbed a brush and combed through the knots in his brown hair.

Once he was done he turned the hot water on before the cold and made sure the shower was the right temperature before getting in.

✖️✖️✖️

"Call me when you need to be picked up." Stefan smiled warmly, giving Louis one last hug before starting the car, but wouldn't leave until Louis was safely inside.

Louis waved goodbye as he opened the pizza shop door, stepping in, he was immediately swarmed with butterflies,

Niall stood their with three handsome triplets by his side, one with long brown curls, smiling with two dimples on either side of his cheeks. The other with glasses pushed up on his nose, hair slightly gelled back, and the last one had a bored look upon his handsome face, his hair was blonde and pushed back but quiet messy at the same time with peircing blue eyes staring right back into his ocean blue ones, he was the only one of the three with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Is this him?" the long haired one whispered to Niall who just smirked and went over to Louis who was blushing like mad as the triplets stared at him like a lion watching its prey.

"This is Louis, Louis Tomlinson." Niall smiles brightly at his best friend. Louis looked at Niall and then back to the triplets, "Uh—h-hi," he stumbled upon his words.

✖️✖️✖️

1131 words.

A/N, please comment and vote! it honestly means the world to me when you guys show your love x

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 | 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 + 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें