shower

Y/N'S POV: It was a long day for me and mark. We just got back from tour and was ready to just relax. "Hey babe I'm going to take a shower" I say to mark as I walk upstairs. He just nods his head and continues to watch the tv. I finally made it to the bathroom and I turned on the shower. I stripped out of my clothes and jumped on the shower. The warm water felt so good on my bare skin. I got my sponge and started to wash my self. After about a few minutes in the shower I heard the bathroom door open. "Who's there?!?" I yelled out. "Just me babe. I got to take a piss" mark said. I sigh and continue to enjoy the water. While I was enjoying the water I felt too strong hands around my waste. "Hey baby" mark says to me as he nibbles my ear. "M-mark  not here I'm trying to relax" I say trying not to moan. He doesn't listen to me and starts to massages my clit. I moan his name out which causes mark to smirk. He kisses down my neck and trys to leave a hickey. I tilt  my head to the side so he can kiss my neck even more. Mark then pins me to the cold shower walls and lines himself with me. I looked him dead in the eye with full lust in my eyes. He just smirks and thrust inside of me. I throw my head back and moan. "M-mark!". He goes faster and deeper which causes him to moan. Soon or later He finally hits my g-spot. That drives me insane as he goes even deeper. "Mark I'm going to cum!!!" I scream. He nods his head as he cums inside of me. Soon or later I'm cum on his chest and we are both left a panting mess. Mark cleans up the cum on his chest as I turn of the shower. We both get dried of,put our pj's on and cuddle for the rest of the night.

A/N: Hey my little weridos! Hoped you enjoy this story. I know it's kinda short but at least it's something!  Anyway bye my little weridos!

*smooches  ^3^*