Threesome

Y/N's pov: As always Mark and Dark were fighting again. This time over me. They always do shit like this. Dark knows I'm dating mark so why does he even try. "DARK FOR THE LAST TIME SHE IS MINE!" I heard mark yell from downstairs. "BITCH YOU KNOW SHE LIKES ME MORE!" I heard Dark yell. This went on for about 20 minutes untill I heard Dark mutter something and appear outside my bedroom Door. "Hey Y/N can I come in?" I heard Dark say with a innocent tone in his voice. I sighed and got up to open the door. What do you want Dark?" I asked  annoyed. "You~" Dark says as he pushes me in my room and shuts the door. He then tackles me to the bed and starts to attack my neck. I couldn't help but moan in the process. "Dark~" I moan as he went down to my collar bone. As he was kissing my collar bone I heard the door open. "BITCH I TOLD YOU SHE IS MINE!" I heard Mark yell as he grabbed Dark and flung him to the other side of the room. Mark looked at me and starred at me. "Dark get up and come over here!" Marked yelled at him. Dark quickly got up and made his way over to me and mark.

Mark whispered something in Dark's ear and Dark just smirked. The two men looked at me and just smiled. What are you smiling at?" I asked timidly. "Y/N this might seem a little sudden. But we would like to have a threesome with you!" MARK said excitedly. "Wait so you guys were just mad about who was going to win my heart. And now you want to fuck me???" I said to them. They both nodded there heads as dark took all of our clothes of with just a snap of his finger  (Fanfiction  logic right here
folks).

  Mark got on the bed and started to kiss me passionately. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. Dark went behide me and started to kiss up and down my back. As mark kissed me I started to rub his member up and down his shaft. I did the same thing to darks member which earned a moan from both of them. Mark went down my neck and started to kiss my sweet spot which earned a moan from me. "Your so beautiful Y/N" mark said. Dark started to rub his member against my ass. "Just fuck me already " I say as I moan out.

"Gladly" Mark and Dark said in sync. Mark slowly lifted me up and put me on top of his member. "F-fuck"  I say as mark starts to move his hips up and down. Not even a minute later Dark forcefully stuck his member inside of my butthole (wow that made me cringe). They both started to thrust into me hard and fast as I was left a moaning mess. "Harder!" I yell out as they both do just that. "Fuck  kitten your so tight!" Dark yelled out. "I'm fucking close" mark said as he started to kiss me again. Dark attacked my neck leaving more hickeys on me. "I'M  CUMMNG!!" I scream as I realise over marks member. Mark and Dark realised into me at the same time as I collapsed on the bed. We were all a panting mess as our moans filled the room. "So who are you going to date" Dark asked as he played with my hair. "Hmm mm both of you guys!" I say with excitement  in my voice. They both looked at each other and just laughed.  "I'll be ok with that" mark said as as they both pecked my cheeks (UPSTAIRS NOT DOWNSTAIRS YOU PERVERTS JK I love you guys)

Hey my little weridos! Thank you for Tal4life for the suggestion! Hoped you enjoyed this chapter!