D-Dark~

Y/N POV: I wake up in a room that I have never seen before. It was red with all types of sex toys around the room. I tried to get of the bed but I was tied to the bed post. When I tried to speak I couldn't because there was some type of gag in my mouth. While I was struggling to get free I heard the door open and close and saw a figure walk towards me. " Hello Y/N~" said the figure. I knew exactly what that voice was. It was dark. Dark always tried to get out of marks body just to be close to me, and now he's finally done it. "Hmm I wonder what are these still doing on" dark said as he pointed to my bra and panties. "We should fix that" he says as he takes of my bra and panties in one swift movement. "Great now I feel way over dress" dark says as he makes all his clothes including his boxers dissappear. Dark gets on top of me and leaves wet kisses down my neck and chest. I hate to admit it but he was really good. Soon or later He makes his way towards my area and starts rubbing it very slowly. I moan threw the gag which leaves him to smirk and little. "You like that kitten " he says to me. I nod my head. "Then your going to love this" he says as he sticks his tongue inside of me. I throw my head back on pleasure trying so hard to moan. His tongue goes in and out of me which makes it even better. After about 5 minutes of that he stops what's he doing and starts to line his member up with me. "You ready?" He ask. I nod my head very slowly. Before he enters me he takes of my gag and whispers "scream my name" he than thrust into me. I throw my head pack and moan in pleasure. He keeps going harder and faster which cause me to moan his name. "FUCK D-DARK HARDER!" I practically scream. He does what he told and goes harder. Soon or later He hits my g-spot which causes me to go up the fucking wall. "RIGHT THERE DARK!" He keeps thrusting into me while he kisses my neck. "Dark in going to cum!" I say. "Me to kitten!" He says as he climax inside of me. Soon or later I finally climax on him. We are both a panting mess as dark untied me. He grabs me and pulls me into a cuddle. We stay like that untill we both fell asleep.

A/N Hey my little weridos here's is another chapter of markiplier smut hope y'all enjoy! Bye my little weridos!

*smooches ^3^*