Date Night

"Flower boy? I could just tell you my name-"

"But flower boy sounds cuter, which fits your looks. Once I know your name, it might not fit your appearance. Ya know?"

"I know what you're trying to say, but I think it's wired for you to not know my name if I know yours?"

"I think it's perfectly okay. Who's the guy you're trying to find?"

"I think it's not perfectly okay, and his names Jung Hoseok. He's one of the dance teachers."

"Cool! I'll meet him then...and it is okay. Let me call you flower boy for a little bit, that's more fun for me."

"You plan on seeing me more?"

"Mhm." Jimin nodded, and scrolled through the search list.

"Thank you for the help...but you don't have to stay...it is getting late, and I usually stay here for a lot longer."

"That's okay. I don't have anything anyways."

"...are you trying to avoid something? Otherwise I have no idea why you'd want to hang out with a complete stranger for possibly more than three hours."

Jimin kept scrolling. "I can't just want to hang out with a cute boy who owes me a flower?"

"You can...but please stop flirting..." Jungkook didn't take compliments well, and naturally blushed a little. "But seriously...what are you avoiding?"

"More like who am I avoiding. But there's no need to go into it. I like hanging out with cute, strong guys more then being in a home with issues."

"Ah...sorry to bring it up."

"Don't worry, they're getting it fixed, it's just that I shouldn't be there when it gets fixed, so yeah...I'm trying to find places where I can do my work for a while."

"You can work here if you like. I mean, after it closes-or before I guess, it doesn't really matter. I usually work here unless I need to be home."

"I bet your home doesn't have many problems."

"Well, I share it with my friend, and he's either really calm, or he's really hyper, so I work here so I can get stuff done."

"Minor problems. He sounds fun to be around though."

"He is. I'm glad he's my friend."

Jimin smiled. "Okay, that's adorable, and also I think I found him."

"Really?" Jungkook moved quickly beside Jimin, and looked at the screen. "Yes! That's him."

They searched his profile, trying to find anything...but he just posted a lot of dances. They ended up watching most of them.

"Okay, thank you so much." Jungkook took his phone back and messaged Hoseok. "This should work if I'm right."

"So why are you interfering?"

"I know that my hyung will not make a move, because he probably doesn't know he likes Hoseok hyung. And Hoseok is waiting to ask, so I need them to hang out more."

"Ah, I see. I could probably help out with that. Matchmaking is fun."

"I think it is, but it's also a lot of work." Jungkook locked his phone, and went back to his homework.

Jimin looked at Jungkook's phone and turned it on, seeing that it had a lock. He went to the lock screen, and sighed to himself. The picture was of Jungkook and another boy, probably either the best friend roommate, or his hyung. Jimin slightly wanted the next lock screen to be Jungkook and himself...but that was selfish. He opened the camera and took a bunch of pictures of himself for Jungkook to find.

Jungkook continued to work, but felt bad for not talking to Jimin. "So...what do you like to do?"

"Well I'd love to do you, but I also love dancing and art is pretty cool."

"W-w-what did I say about flirting!" Jungkook stumbled on his words, unable to stop the dark red blush that crossed his face.

"Hm? Oh, sorry, that slipped." Jimin looked at Jungkook with a sly smile. He liked seeing the flower boy like this. "But you're so cute when you're flustered, I might just keep flirting with you."

"Please stop...I'm not looking to date right now...I'm trying to get good grades."

"Aw come on. You could date and do well in school. And I bet I could help you with homework! I'm smart, don't worry."

"I'm going to kindly not take your offer to date you. I just met you and well...school...and Yoongi hyung! I need to focus on him instead."

"I don't like your excuses. You did just meet me yeah, so...oh! Date! Let's go on a date. You, me, tomorrow. Or well...in an hour I guess." Jimin looked at the time. "But anyways. Let's hang out tomorrow. Not a date if you don't want to call it that."

Jungkook sighed. "Fine. But on one condition."

"Sure babe."

"On the not date, I will tell you my name. Until then I guess you'll have to call me flower boy."

"Oh fine. You're cute. I'll pick you up here tomorrow whenever you get off work which is?..."

"Depends. I sometimes take Yoongi hyungs shifts. I'm free late at night basically."

"So...how late is late?"

"Maybe 7, but tomorrow I think I can get off at 5:30?"

"Then I'll pick you up then. You care where we go?"

"Not particularly no."

"Perfect. Then I'll see you tomorrow. Possibly all of tomorrow."

"Then I'll see you then? Are you leaving?"

"Unless you'd like me to stay?" Jimin looked at him cutely. Jungkook decided Jimin was trying to look cute.

"I mean, you can stay, I just have to get work done and you won't have much to do...sorry I'm boring."

"Can you work and talk?"

"Usually yes."

"Then it'll be fine. I'll stay and talk to you. Like a mini date."

"Please stop calling 'hanging out' a date. We're just spending time together."

"Otherwise known as a date. It's a date night. Damn...a date so quickly, you're needy huh."

"You're the needy one."

"I am not."

"You are too. You invited yourself to spend the night with me."

"Ooo, I like the sound of that."

"I said no flirting!"