Fifth Date

Jungkook was so done with Namjoon that he immediately texted Jimin when he left with Yoongi, who was maybe coming back to work much later. Jimin responded almost immediately, so Jungkook waited to see him walk into the shop with his usual smile. He felt bad for watching the clock and the door as he waited for Jimin to appear. And when he finally did, Jungkook stood up from the cashier stool and led him to the back room, and like usual, hugged him close to his chest. It was his favorite way to relax and relieve stress. Jimin never complained either.

"So...Jungkook, it seems you're uptight. Date tonight?"

"We went on one yesterday, which was fun, thank you, and I'm only free late tonight..."

"Like usual. So 5:30 or 6 today?"

"6:30 I believe."

"Aish, okay. I'll think of something fun and simple."

"Alright...thank you for thinking of places to go. It really helps me stress less."

"You're stressed enough. All you need is my hugs and make out sessions to make you less stressed."

"Y-yeah..." Jungkook smiled and kissed his head.

"Head and forehead don't count. Lips and cheeks count."

"Fine. You're so needy but I love you somehow." Jungkook looked down and Jimin who was looking up, and kissed his lips, carefully and sweetly.

"Yep. Just like that."

~

Jimin was particularly excited about this date for no good reason. He just really liked ice cream. So when the drive ended and they picked their ice cream, Jimin couldn't help but smile immediately and lick his ice cream. He wasn't aware Jungkook was watching him with red cheeks.

"How can you be so cute just by eating ice cream? I'm confused and feel attacked."

"Sorry...are you jealous of the ice cream?"

"T-there is no way in hell I am jealous of your ice cream."

Jimin laughed, making Jungkook's day 69 times better. "You're so jealous. You just can't help but think of what I could be licking huh...~" Jimin lowered his voice so only Jungkook could hear, making Jungkook blush a deep crimson.

"Like I said, no way in hell."

"Aww come on. You're not thinking about me at all?"

"I didn't say that. I'm just not the type to immediately jump to a sexual conclusion. Pervert."

"Oh come on. Just because I'm a sexual person that doesn't make me a pervert. I just like you, and having sex with you. That's different."

"Okay, okay. But it's still...so new to me..."

"It's okay." They both ate some of their ice cream. "You can get used to it with more practice."

"You just really like sex huh..."

"No. I just really like having sex with you."

"Thanks?..."

"I'm glad you took it as a compliment. But I'm not joking. You're so loving and adorable and I could go on."

"You're the loving and adorable one." Jungkook finishes his ice cream, and watched Jimin eat his. He did have to say...he did wish Jimin would- but he pushed those thoughts away.

"I know you love me, but we could argue about this forever."

"That's very true. Now hurry up and finish, I want to cuddle you."

"My place or yours?"

"My place is currently full of projects, so your house."

"Best friend roommate is working on a big project?"

"Yep, with his helpful boss Jin hyung. They aren't dating, just friends don't worry. Not everyone I know is gay, or likes guys."

Jimin laughed. "My house it is then." He finished and they drove home.

They spend the night on the couch, tangled up in each other as they cuddled the night away, and slept.

~

"Jimin hyung they're finally together!"

"Omg no way! It happened?!"

"Yeah boi!" Jungkook stood up and did a little dance. He had just gotten off a Skype call, and was proudly calling their relationship real because of him.

"You did something!"

"Yes I did. Yes I did."

"You've done two things now."

"Don't-"

"I'm the first thing though."

"Why are you like this."

"Because~" Jimin smiled and walked over to him. "It's fun. You should try and be flirty. Maybe it'll get a good result."

"Maybe for you, but I value the sleep I can get and if we have sex, mmm...that's less sleep for me."

"So...the pleasure of sex with your boyfriend...or sleep. Tough choice huh." Jimin pouted.

"Well..."

"Yes?"

"I bet I could be flirty..."

"Yes?" Jimin was slowly getting more excited.

"But...it might end roughly or with your hands up my shirt again."

"I thought you didn't mind me touching you." Jimin now whined. Of course he was going to touch his boyfriend. That was a free pass.

"I don't. Just not in public."

"So I can touch you now?"

"I mean you can but I have work in an hour."

"I think an hour is enough."

"Okay, it is not enough time you dummy. If we're gunna do it...I don't want it to be rushed..." Jungkook felt his face heat up a little, but he was getting used to saying these kinds of things.

"I see. So tonight you wanna come back here? And maybe you know...forget about sleep?"

"I think that works with my schedule. I'll have to check...oh wait. Boyfriend has priority over most things."

"Most things? Not all?"

"I have to get paid to treat you to things."

"But you're the only treat I need." Jimin continued to be pouty and took Jungkook's hand to play with.

"I really want to taste you right now too, but I have to go eventually and if we start...mmm, I'd definitely be really late."

"I don't mind you being late..."

"I can't afford to be late. So I'll just taste and treat you tonight. Okay?"

"Okay...don't go easy on me...if you're gunna continue to be flirty I want you to live up to the words you say to me."

"You really like dirty talk don't you."