Hugs

Jungkook woke up first, and immediately pulled Jimin closer to his chest. He liked feeling like a protector, and having Jimin's warm, squishy cheek on his bare chest made him feel better. This was definitely the best way to wake up. The sun leaked out of the window blinds, and he realized he had work. He sighed and slowly let go of Jimin and slinked out of the warm bed regretfully. He saw Jimin move closer to the warm spot where Jungkook once was, and he sighed again.

"I know...I want to continue to lay there with you..." He kissed Jimin's forehead carefully and got dressed in simple clothes that he stole from Jimin. He went to the kitchen and took an apple, and got paper and pencil. He wrote a little note for Jimin then put on his jacket and left Jimin's apartment.

~

Jimin woke up later, and almost had a heart attack when he saw he barely had clothes on, then relaxed when he remembered what happened the previous night. He turned around to see Jungkook but he wasn't there. He sat up and looked around, seeing that there was no trace of Jungkook. He got up quickly and went to inspect the rest of the house, before leaning on the wall because he got up to fast. He sadly went to the kitchen and saw a note, then immediately smiled. He walked over to it and read it -

To Jimin hyung~
Thank you so much. Our date was definitely special. I'm sorry I had to leave, I have work this entire week because of Yoongi hyung. Maybe I'll see you later? Or text me? :)

Love Jungkook

Jimin smiled then laughed, then turned the paper around and saw the number given. He wished he could hug the cute boy right now. His boyfriend. His boyfriend.

"Damn I'm so lucky. He's so pure still. I love him so much..."

Jimin reread the small note many times before the door was opened and his parents came in.

"Oh! You're awake...and naked?" His mother was confused but smiling as she tilted her head. His father walked past to get their last things.

"Yeah, sorry, I sleep better without clothes sometimes. I'll go get dressed and then say bye I guess..." Jimin went up to get dressed, note in hand. He got dressed in cozy clothes that made him feel smaller. He went back to them after washing his face and fixing his hair, and hugged them without saying anything for a while. He would miss them, but it was definitely time for them to move on.

"I love you guys. You'll always be my parents even if one day you are technically no longer my parents. If that makes sense." Jimin looked up at them and smiled. They said their goodbyes and left...leaving Jimin to himself...to do what? He skipped a semester for reasons, so he had about a month left of free time. Which meant he would hang out with Jungkook.

He left to go to the shop, thinking again about the flower he was still owed. He wanted something that Jungkook liked but that he also found particularly alluring, but...it was hard to choose something both of them liked without having to ask. He wanted it to just, fit and be perfect, but he doubted that would happen. It was unlikely for both of them to choose the same flower on a whim. He drove to the shop, wishing Jungkook was with him singing the songs on the radio, or just talking, or looking out the window.

He got to the shop, and went inside, to see Jungkook helping a woman who was obviously eying Jungkook up and down like an evil inspector. Jimin causally stomped over to them, both Jungkook and the lady looking at him. He stomped right up to Jungkook and pulled his collar down so they were eye level to each other, and kissed him, making Jungkook's eyes go wide. He kissed him long enough to make the lady turn away, embarrassed by watching, and only then did Jimin pull away.

"You left without giving me a kiss babe. Forehead doesn't count." Jimin sounded sweet, trying to make the lady embarrassed and feel regret for even looking at Jungkook.

"S-sorry Jimin hyung...I thought you were asleep..." Jungkook was surprised and red, completely surprised by Jimin's sudden outburst of emotions. He really wanted to kiss him again.

"Um...maybe I'll just go, thank you for trying to help me..." The lady left in a hurry.

"Jimin...you made a customer leave..."

"Sorry, but she was eyeing you. I can't have you looked at like eye candy. Only I get to see what's in your pants."

"J-Jimin!" Jungkook blushed more. "You're the one who gets looked at, what are you even saying. I'm more jealous...at least I thought I was."

"I'm definitely more jealous because you're more in the open to look at. I mean, you're a cute flower boy. Of course you're going to get looks but god damn it! I don't want you to be looked at like she was looking at you."

Jungkook took his hand and led him to the back room. He rested his body against the wall close to the door. "Come here." He opened his arms.

Jimin gladly moved into Jungkook's arms, putting his head on his chest like the first time. Jungkook put his hand on Jimin's head, recreating the first time they did this. They both sighed happily as they relaxed into each other.

"Next time Jimin...just be subtle. I don't think you're good for business."

"Excuse you, I think I'm great for business. If people keep seeing me come in here they might just think it's great."

"Oh come on. You're scaring them away with your obvious flirting. Except this time it was direct."

"And you can't say you didn't like it. Your eyes always light up when you're enjoying something. Like me."

"Jimin seriously..." Jungkook couldn't help but blush a little. "I just want to have you close to me all the time...I don't want you flirting the whole time."

"Well babe, get used to it. Cause we've done it once, I'm not stopping there."

"You're needy..."

"I love you too." Jimin smiled into Jungkook's chest. "Date tonight?"

"You want a date every day this week? How do you even have this much free time?"

"It's a problem I know."

"Oh! Also Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung kissed and maybe it'll turn out well. We'll just have to see after a couple days."

"I'm so glad you weren't like Yoongi hyung, and just accepted your feelings."

"Well I realized it was weird when you weren't around. And when I hugged you, it just felt so right that I realized I probably liked you."

"Well I'm glad we were able to prove that time decides things. And sometimes, it's a lot less time then you'd think."

"Yeah. Tonight's date will be?"

"Cruise around?"

"Sounds great. Early day tomorrow though, so don't keep me up to long."

"Fine. No sex tonight. Otherwise you'd get no sleep."

"S-shut up hyung..."