Tea Facts

Jungkook ended up sleeping on top of his closed laptop. Jimin simply watched him sleep. Not creepily, it was just a fact that he was watching him. He checked the time. He didn't know when the shop opened, and didn't know when to wake up the sleeping baby. He decided now was a better time then later. He touched the flower boys arm and shook it slightly, trying to wake him up, but all he ended up doing was feel his muscles, the younger not moving at all.

"Wow. I'm so lucky he's adorable and handsome." He tried to shake him a little more, continuing to get no result. "Flower boy~" Jimin quietly talked into his ear. "Wake up or else."

"Mmm~" Jungkook moved slightly but didn't wake up.

"I said or else."

No response.

"Okay, your fault, were still going on a date today." Jimin moved his hands up Jungkook's shirt, his cold hands making the younger wake up. Jungkook's eyes widen as he realized what was happening and stood up quickly, knocking his stool back.

"J-Jimin what were you doing?!"

"Waking you up. Morning sleepyhead."

"Why did you touch me?..." Jungkook was blinking a lot, trying to get the sleep out of his eyes.

"Cause you didn't wake up? It's 6:45, the sun is rising, and I don't know when your work starts, so I woke you up. It's fine right?"

"You...your hands are cold." Jungkook looked the other way, his cheeks slightly red.

"Ah, I see. Maybe you could warm them up for me?"

"Go to the flowers, it's always warm there." Jungkook got over his flustered state, changing his shirt to a work shirt, and put on an apron, not knowing Jimin was watching the entire time. "Work starts at 7, so thank you." He walked out of the back room and to the counter, where he took a seat.

Jimin followed, sitting on the other stool that was there. "So you just do this all day?"

"I help people choose and decide when they don't know. I also care for the plants, you know, what my job is. Yoongi hyung should be here soon, and so should Hoseok hyung. You can stay in the back while that happens if you don't mind?"

"I don't mind."

"Thank you..."

"Don't mention it. I think at this point I don't care what happens, as long as I get to spend time with you. You were really fun to talk to last night."

"Thanks...but I don't find myself very interesting."

"That's like saying you're not cute. It's a lie."

"Heh, caught in a lie I guess? I don't think I'm very cute though. I'm handsome." Jungkook smiled and puffed out his chest.

"You're both along with sexy. I knew you had muscles but damn...they feel great."

Jungkook blushed, barely noticeable. "I work out...sometimes gym, but mostly dance."

"Well I'm glad you do." Jimin looked him up and down, then smiled. "So you don't care where we go today?"

"Oh yeah, our not date. I don't care, no."

"Alright, then I'll definitely have to think of something fun. Or simple? Do you like fun or simple?"

"Depends. If you wanna have fun, we probably won't talk to much. If you want to talk, then something simple."

"That...is really smart. I think we should still get to know each other, so simple it is. Thanks."