022

얼마나 나빠질 지 모르실 겁니다.

You have no idea how bad it gets

+

Anxiously shaking her leg, Indya looks out the window, concern swarming in her eyes, many thoughts going on in her mind while trapped inside the car, just minutes away from his house. After Jimin spilt the news of what was going on with Yoongi, Indya couldn't help the cold shiver down her spine of Yoongi possibly going little bit overboard, keeping himself in his fantasy longer than expesmil

Seeing the wariness in her eyes, Jimin volunteered to take her to him, her agreeing immediately, her telling Jungkook that she would be right back, him letting her. Now sitting in the car, Jimin couldn't help but sneak glances here and there, noticing her frantic shaking along with the blankness in her eyes, her focus zoning in and out. Just looking at her made Jimin realize that he wasn't the only that cared for his friend's health, the heartbroken girl that only known him for a small amount of time actually worried about him.

Pulling up to the driveway, Indya didn't even wait for Jimin to turn off the car, already climbing out the car and running towards the house, seeing the door cracked open, her barging in to see a girl kneeling on the floor, dried tears stained on her cheeks while running her hands through her hair, her being oblivious to Indya's presence. Glancing over at her, she looked around the house, noticing the empty beer bottles on the kitchen along with the mumble rap softly playing through the house. Running up behind her, Jimin looks at Indya before looking down at Angelina, her broken presence bringing confusion and worry on his face.

"Angelina?" Looking up, she looks through her puffy red eyes, his brown orbs staring back at her with guilt, him knowing exactly what had happened, her body language giving it away immediately.

"Jimin." She whispers, her glancing over her shoulder to see Indya, her eyes following Indya movements, Indya running towards Yoongi's door where she pounded the wood with her fist, hoping that Yoongi will respond.

"What happened?"

"What do you think. We fought again. I though this time he would finally give me a chance but it seems like I came at the wrong time, blowing everything out of proportion." Angelina says, wiping the dry tears off her cheeks.

"Yoongi!" Pounding the door some more, Indya looks at the doorknob, an idea popping in her head. Lifting her foot, she slams it against the knob, it falling off, her pushing the door to be greeted by darkness, the mumble rap now blaring throughout the house, catching Jimin and Angelina's attention.

Grabbing her by the arm, Jimin lifts her up from the ground, wrapping his arm around her waist while she wraps her arm around his shoulder, her looking over to see the short haired girl disappear into the dark room, her eyebrows furrowing with confusion. Leading her towards the door, Jimin slowly brings him towards her car, carefully placing her in the passenger seat before closing the door.

"Who's that girl?" Angelina asked, Jimin looking back at her.

"A friend of his."

"A friend?"

"Yeah." Looking back towards the house, Angelina couldn't help the sharp pain in her heart, the thought of another girl caring about him scaring her. The thought of being replaced not settling well in her stomach.

Frantically roaming her hand around the wall, Indya turns on the light switch, it bringing no source of light, just sending power towards the fan that slowly circled around the light bulb. She looks around the room, noticing the lamp on the nightstand, rushing over to turn it on, the faded light shining lightly around the room.