051

'흉터는 내가 살아남은 것을 의미한다'
'a scar means I've survived'

+

Resting inside the white room once again, Jennie peacefully sleeps in her bed as her hair spreads out angelically on the pillow like sleeping beauty while her brother stands outside the room with a soft smile on his face. He watches her sleep through the window since he didn't want to disturb her sleep after just going through surgery a couple hours ago.

After receiving the news that she was out of surgery from the doctor, he rushed all the way over her to see her as he panic wondering if she survived or not but as soon as he saw her breathing normally he knew right then and there that the procedure went according to plan.

Feeling a presence standing next to him, Jimin turns his head to see Yoongi standing with his hands in his pocket, his dull brown eyes looking through the window at Jennie's sleeping body. Glancing over at him, Jimin turns his attention back onto his sister as the two boys stand there in silence.

"How's she doing?'

"The doctor said the procedure went well. They are just gonna let her rest until she wakes up to take some tests on her to see how she is doing afterwards."

"That's good."

'Yeah."

"Does Namjoon know?" Yoongi asked, him glancing over at Jimin who was shaking his head, him slightly frowning at the window

"Jennie didn't want him to worry anymore about her so she told me to just tell you and Indya."

"Well he should at least know don't you think?"

"Yeah but....I don't want to see him worry anymore than he already has. Just the sight of her going through another seizure in the hospital did enough damage on him." Jimin says, him looking at his sister.

"I know you're doing this for Jennie's sake but think about Namjoon and how he must be feeling. If you tell him about the procedure, he would probably feel better that she is possibly not suffering anymore." Yoongi says, Jimin looking at him with sorrow in his eyes as he realized that he had a point, him probably feeling the same way Namjoon is feeling if he was in his position.

"I guess you're right. I just hope Jennie doesn't get mad at me."

"Maybe she will, maybe she won't and if she does, she will soon realize that you did for a good reason."

"I'm gonna call him and fill him in." Jimin says, Yoongi patting his shoulder as Jimin walked off down the hall while he rings up Namjoon's number.

Watching his friend walk down the hall, Yoongi adverts his attention back to the sleeping beauty that was too lost in her mind to feel the burning stares on her body, her mindset sent somewhere far away from reality.

Jennie....Jennie......Jennie...Jennie.

Hearing her name, Jennie slowly wakes up to see the ocean blue sky, her furrowing her brows before sitting up to find herself in a flower field, a old gigantic tree standing tall and proud a few yards away from her.

She looks down at her body to see herself wearing a pretty yellow sun dress with no shoes on, a hint of dirt on the bottom of her feet.