The Note

I am Ice pea. I was sitting on the lawn with Pea shooter. Sunflower and her 5 siblings decided to join us too. "Let's go swim in the pool out back!" Sunflower suggested. "That's a good idea, especially because it's really hot out today." I replied. All 8 of us went out back. Pea shitter (I MEANT TO TYPE SHOOTER LOL) and I jumped into the pool and splashed Sun, one of Sunflower's younger brothers. "IM ALL WET!!" He yelled. Lily pad came over from hearing the yelling and helped Sunflower dry Sun off. "So umm.." Pea shooter started to say. She was shaking, but then continued. "Yesterday in the mail box.. there was a letter.. it was from the zombies.." I jumped up. "No!! They haven't attacked since my parents were young!! And we're 13!! Not adults! If they were to hit, we'd never be able to fight them off!" We both started panicking.

So basically, when plants get a certain age, our parents make us live here until we're 21. You can come here when you're as young as 3, but Pea shooter and I came when we were 6. We were best friends when we were little, so we knew each other before. Then when we were 8, Sunflower came. She was also 8 at the time, 3 of her siblings were 3 year old triplets, Sun was 5, and her older sister, Sunny, was 10. Also, Sunflower's triplet siblings are all unnamed. Lily pad is 12. All of us here are nice, so we don't need to worry about any mean plants.

60 years ago, the zombies attacked here. But after that, kids still lived here. No one worried about the zombies anymore. But what Pea shooter told me was really concerning. You're not supposed to fight off zombies until you're at least 21, but if that note isn't a scam, us "little kids" will have to be fighters.