Obsessive killer

The zombie approached the lawn, and Pea shooter started shitting (Lol obviously I mean "shooting") out peas. It was like she was a pro at this!

   "Come on, shoot!" She whispered to me.

   I tried to let one out, and I did. When it reached the zombie, it turned blue and walked slower. Soon, Pea shooter finished it off and it fell to the ground.

  I felt proud of us. We, two 13 year old girls, just killed a zombie!!

"I hope no more come, if they do we should probably prepare for a huge wave" Pea shooter said. "We're all really good, if all of us fight it'll be easy." I said back.

Through out the day, there'd be a zombie come onto the lawn, and we'd kill it easily. We were always on the look out for a wave of them.

It became later. Watermelon came outside right as two zombies entered into the lawn. She killed one while we got the other. "This is fun!" I said, and they agreed.

We went inside for dinner. All of us that lived here (besides the mushrooms) were peacefully eating. I looked outside the window, and saw a zombie holding a red flag with a brain drawn on it. "Pea shooter, what's that flag mean?" She looked outside, and gasped.

"It means it's a wave!!" She ran outside with all of us behind her, besides for the Sunflower triplets. Watermelon got on one lane with Sunny behind her while Pea shooter and I were on the next row. Winter and Wintery melon got the 2 lanes on the other side of the pool with Sunflower and Sun behind them.

   We all kept screaming in excitement. We had killed all the zombies!!

   But then, a zombie with a cone on its head jumped into the water. Well, the cone hat was a new thing. Lily pad and Lilly got into the water, and so did Cattail. Cattail started killing it with spikes and Watermelon and Winter melon got on Lilly and Lily pad and started helping her attack.

   Soon the cone fell off its head and into the water, and then its limbs fell off and it eventually died. All of the plants in the water got out of the pool and started jumping around on the lawn in excitement for killing the zombie. 

   But now one or two zombies would show up more frequently, and that meant.. more huge waves.

   It became dark out, and all of us went to our rooms. The mushrooms didn't know about these waves yet, but they'd probably find out soon enough on their own, and hopefully they'd kill them.

   Pea shooter and I laid in bed while I struggled to sleep because of the fear of the zombies getting into the house and eating us, but at least Pea shooter could sleep.

   I put the covers over my face and eventually scared myself to sleep.