Chapter 5: Until I remember your memories

One day the circles found a piece that fit perfectly, it was so happy. Now it could be whole, with nothing missing. It incorporated the missing piece into itself and began to roll. Now that it was a perfect circle , it could roll very fast, too fast to notice the flowers or talk to the worms. When it recalled how different the world seemed when it rolled so quickly, it stopped, left its found piece by side of the road and rolled slowly away.

          I suggested, was that in some strange senses we are more whole we are missing something that it seemed to be important.

          The man who has everything is in some ways a poor man. He will never know the experience of having someone who loves him give him, something that you will never missing out, he was always wanted and never had.

          There is a wholeness about the person who has come to terms with his limitations, who has been braved enough to let go of his unrealistic dreams and not to feel like a failure for doing so.

          There is wholeness about the man or woman who has learned that he or she is strong enough to go throughout a tragedy and to survived, who can lose someone and still feel like a complete person. You have been through the worst and come through interact.