Chapter 2: A feast for one & the lust for fear.

M/N's POV:

After walking away from the two humans whom I didn't bother waste my time on because I didn't deem them a threat, I went off in search of something to satisfy my hunger.

Grunting, I saw nothing large in sight so I spread my black wings and flew off at an inhuman speed, my wings batting against the strong currents of the wind. 

Soon enough, I saw a great, big wall cutting off the outside world, I knew immediately that I was currently through human borders and decided to leave, not wanting to interfere just yet...
Not yet...

After I flew over a couple of villages, abandoned or not, my colossal shadow neared the ground as I landed just outside the wall, being greeted by large (but still small compared to me) naked humanoid creatures. Taking them as a good portion of size, I quickly jumped up at one, biting deeply into its nape and then ripping it to little pieces. The man-like giant screeched in pain as my razor sharp claws and teeth scratched and dug into its unprotected body. What an easy meal to catch. I grinned maliciously at the thought, the creature didn't even taste half that bad, a little bitter but still, tasty.

The others of its kind stood still for a second, their former grins replaced with frowns and looks of terror before they all suddenly snapped out of it and screamed, running away. A couple tripped but got back up quickly and made it out in time just before my jaws snapped into their weak bodies.

Once all the creatures fled the area, my lips curved up into a crooked smile, I liked the expression of fear plastered onto their faces, it felt good and I wanted to see more cower at the sight of my superior being. Yes run little piglets......the king has awoken.......and the hunters are now the hunted.......

Timeskip:

After my feast for one, I soon felt drowsy and my muscles ached, finding a suitable cave, I lay down within the darkness and let sleep consume me.