Chapter 7: Loneliness

Third Persons POV:

It had been a couple of days since the Dragon M/N 'joined', but surprisingly no progress or sign that humanity was going to beat the titans, were made. The soldiers had mainly blamed the new recruit for the lack of progress because he had not bothered to cooperate with them. Not listening to orders, or doing the jobs given to him poorly, M/N showed a lack of respect towards his 'superiors' (when really he is the one who is superior) and comrades.

In fact, half the time the humans had no clue where he was, often M/N wandered into the forest and just like that, nobody saw him for the rest of the day. A couple of cadets went to search for the Dragon but to no use, came back to HQ empty handed, Only when it was near dusk, M/N came back, refusing to answer any questions the humans had regarding as to where he was for most of the day.

As rising questions bubbled at the soldiers throats, one boy in particular had his throat filled to the brim with questions that he was sure would come out automatically if he were to ever be near M/N. This boy was known as the one and only Titan Shifter, Eren Jeager. M/N has heard of his name when joining, hearing that he was a titan shifter peaked his interest a little, but not too much so he just brushed it off knowing that these types of humans, though difficult to come by, were nothing all that special, in fact, they were rather annoying and difficult to trust from his past experience with the species.

Sighing, the h/c male rubbed his eyes partly because of tiredness, he didn't, and never will, enjoy being in human form. The day the survey core found him, he was quick to conjure up a human body for him to use. Truthfully,  the body he was in now was simply just an empty shell (though no human could tell) that wasn't alive, hell, even damage taken in this form wouldnt affect his real one. Despite it being quite useful compared to if he was in his true, dragon, form where he risked the possibility that he might step in a human. (not that he really cared anyways)

As the h/c male day on a branch of a tree, one leg dangling off and one being hugged closely to his chest, he looked upwards towards the sky, a straight and emotionless expression plastered to his face but his eyes shining with an array of emotions undescribed, but the one that stood out the most was one that no one could have guessed, lonelinesss.... And inescapable emotion no matter how great and powerful you are, loneliness was something everybody felt.

But the question was, what was he lonely for?