Chapter 6: Escaping Court?

M/N's POV:

"Here is your room cadet, you're not sharing it with others and its also next to the Corporals room so he can check on you,"

I simply nodded, satisfied with the idea of having a room for myself and not needing to share it with filthy humans.

"Oh, and put this on," the cadet handed me one of those strange uniforms everyone in this place wear's. It looked uncomfortable and I was slightly disgusted by the fact that I had to wear human clothing. I preferred my true form better so I can scare people.

Ripping the piece of clothing from the cadets hands, I walked into my room and shut the door in their face, efficiently locking it. Scanning my new sleeping quarters, I sat down on my bed and quickly undressed and got into my new uniform. The belts and straps were a minor difficulty at first but I got the hand of it after 3 - 4 minutes.

Once I fully changed into the clothes, I got up and spread my arms out wide, muttering phrases in a dragons language. Slowly, a purple marking lit up on the floor, as I continued to work magic, it brightened until a sudden flash of purple smoke appeared and when all faded, there was a long sword. Grinning, I picked it up and examined the blade, it was one of many of my loots I had stored away within my cave.

 Grinning, I picked it up and examined the blade, it was one of many of my loots I had stored away within my cave

Running my fingers along the smooth material, purple flame like magic coiled around the blade. I felt my heart ache in need to use this deadly weapon but decided against it.

"Not yet my sweet, not yet..."

Muttering the words to take away the sword despite my reluctance, I flopped this weak human body into the bed sideways and soon felt my conscience drift away. Just a little more and this pitiful race, humanity, will be no more....

Just a little longer.