Emotional Rollercoaster

A couple hours later, they made it to New York with two hours to spare. After making it past the fans, everyone is waiting in the lobby. A guy calls out to Kassidy from across the lobby. She looks toward him. "Jack!!!" she screams grabbing the attention of everyone.

Kassidy met Jack at a frat party. The two hit it off. After telling him she wanted to make a portfolio, she asked him to help her with it. They've shot at her place in the Outerbanks and they're planning to do a casual and a bikini shoot.

 They've shot at her place in the Outerbanks and they're planning to do a casual and a bikini shoot

She runs over to him pulling him in a hug, "Who the hell...." says Nick 'That's Jackson." AJ says in amusement as Nick and Brian stare him down. "He's her photographer." AJ says. He laughs and walks over to Kassidy and Jackson. Things were getting complicated.

After getting settled in Kassidy, Jackson, Kristin, and AJ decide to go shopping together. She didn't know why she agreed to let AJ dress her up, but she thought why not, AGAIN. He seemed to prefer her in leather or anything like it. AJ was a joy to shop with. Kassidy would laugh every time he dragged her in another store. He's such a girly- man. He's all man but the guy loves to shop till he drops.

Now everyone decided to grab something to eat. They were all getting ready to sit down. "Hey Kass, come sit over her with me?" asks Kristin pointing across the room. Kassidy shoots a look at AJ. She didn't know what Kristin wanted. She was better friends with Leighanne than she was with Kristin. They rarely talked alone. AJ shrugs. "Okay" says Kassidy following her. As they have a seat, Kassidy says, "Are you okay?" Kristin smiles. She didn't like the feeling her smile gave her. She looked sideways at her. "I'm not trying to get into your business, but I have no choice since its affecting Backstreet." Begins Kristin. "Everything's going to be okay." Ensures Kassidy. "Are you going to tell Leigh?" Kassidy looks Kristin in the eye. "Are you?" "NO." Kassidy sighs. "Look, B is a good guy. He'll probably be the one to tell her. Besides, this little thing didn't last long enough to affect anybody's relationship. And I told him that what happened was wrong. "explains Kassidy. "Was it a mistake?" Kassidy looks down at her food. "Didn't think so. And you did mess up a relationship. Leigh and Bri's. Excuse me." Says Kristin getting up and throwing her trash away.

Kassidy slides down in her chair and groans. AJ chooses that moment to make an appearance. "Hey girl. You ready? I've got to get back for soundcheck or you know who is going to shit bricks." He laughs and says," You okay?" "Yeah Jay. Come on. I've got a portfolio to finish before six." She gets up emptying her trash. Everyone makes it back to the hotel right I time for the two-o clock soundcheck. Everyone went except Kassidy and Jackson who stayed behind to do some photos.