Return of Matthew

WARNING!!!!!WARNING!!!!WARNING!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!

Back at the Hotel, Kassidy's Room

As it turns out, Matthew had been following Kassidy. He waited until the perfect moment and followed Kassidy from the arena back to her room. He forced himself inside her room and assaulted her. Both her eyes are black, a busted lip, a bruise across her cheek, a broken arm, and a slight concussion. Matthew escaped the hotel. She refused to go to a hospital so she had one come to her. She feels so embarrassed. Why didn't she listen to B?

 Why didn't she listen to B?

She's stubborn. That's why. After she filed a police report and got a restraining order, she let the policemen out and closes the door. She turns to Kristin. Poor girl. She feels awful. She parted ways with Kassidy going to check her and Kevin's messages. She was gone only ten minutes.

"Do you need anything?" she asks Kassidy. "No. I'm going to run a bath and go to bed." Kassidy said heading to the bathroom.

As Kristin begins to shut the door quietly, exiting her suite. She sees Nick and Kevin running toward her. "Where is she?" Nick says trying to catch his breath. "She said she was going to take a bath and go to bed." she explains. "But is she okay?" "I'll let you be the judge. She should already be in the bathroom." she says walking away with Kevin, his arms around her shoulders.

Nick enters the room and is astonished at what he sees. The tables are thrown around. There's broken glass everywhere. A lot if things are out of place. Nick starts to pick things up.

About thirty minutes later, he's finally done as much as he could

About thirty minutes later, he's finally done as much as he could., but Kassidy still hasn't emerged from the bathroom. He goes and knocks on the door. "Kass, can I come in?" he asks. Hearing no response, he enters the bathroom slowly. "Go away." she says sadly. Nick has never heard her sound so down before. He sees her in the tub and her head on her knees. "Can I brush your hair?" he asks her. She smiles slightly. She loves when he brushes her hair. It started one night before her spring dance. Nick washed her hair and blow dried it, styling it straight back.

 Nick washed her hair and blow dried it, styling it straight back

"You know you can." she says. Nick goes and grabs the brush and sits on the side of the tub to brush her hair. After a few moments she says," You have a show to be at." "I had to make sure you were okay." he says. "I'm fine G. Just go make everyone happy." Are you sure?" "Yes. I'll be here when you get back. Take the key." she says grabbing the brush, feeling a little better.