Chain Reaction

Nick had a bad feeling when they left the show that night, and with good reason. He let himself into Kassidy's suite to find it empty. It broke his heart that she had ran away...AGAIN. He thought back to that night...

"What's wrong man?! You look upset or something." They were currently in the elevator, headed upstairs. "I'm just worried about KJ." He mumbled. "Did she seem OK when you left?" " I don't know Brian!! Just..." Nick was the first to leave the elevator when it stopped. He quickly ran to open her door and paused, causing the rest of them to crash into him. "What the....hell." Starts AJ but stops noticing a maid cleaning the bathroom.
"Excuse me miss, how long has this room been empty?" Nick asked her. "About three hours now. She did tell me to give this to you." She handed Nick a envelope.
After slowly reading, he backed out of the room.

**********************
Its been four months now and the guys were just about to give up on trying to find her. Nick gave up after a month telling everyone that if she wanted to be found, she would have been by now. Currently the guys are on a much needed break.

WARNING!!!! P.O.V. CHANGE

Kevin's P.o.v

It had been months, and finally, I had a lead. I decided to follow up on it myself being that everyone was at the point of giving up.
The word was that Kassidy bought a house a week ago in Savannah. So my plan was to pop in on her since she moves every time she notices us getting closer to her.
So now I was cruising through Savannah trying to come up with a game plan. I has been driving for a few minutes before it hit me...Kassidy loves lighthouses. There's a lighthouse on Tybee Island! She loves lighthouses!

Time has past once again, and Kevin has just made his way to the top of the lighthouse.
Immediately he notices no ones there but something, or someone rather, caught his eye. "Kassidy?" He said slowly approaching her. She turned around slowly and his jaw dropped to the floor and damn near fell off!!!

**************************
So, how did you know?" She asked. "I only knew that you moved to Savannah. Coming here was a long shot." He said still staring at her.
After he had still been staring for a few more moments she said," so aren't you gonna ask?" "Ask?..." He trailed off trying his best to keep his eyes on her face. "You know what?! Don't bother! Tell the guys hello for me." She said about to turn and leave but Kevin grabbed her arm. "Kass?" He said softly grabbing her hand. They were quiet for a moment as they wind combed their hair. "I screwed up T. What am I suppose to do?" She said. He only grabbed her into a hug, allowing her to cry.

A hour and a half later, Kassidy and Kevin made their way back to her place. Kassidy was sleeping on the couch. Kevin decided to make a decision. After pacing the deck for a few minutes, he pulled out his cellphone. "Hey Nick....I found her....Nick... Nick! Are you there?....I followed a hunch. Anyway, I'll see you the ninth....no, she's asleep...no Nick... Listen, I've gotta go....OK...alright!" He hung up the phone, shoving it into his pocket.
"Who was that?" Kassidy asked scaring the life out of him. He turned to her quickly. "Uh..let's get something to eat." He said.

*****************

After much persuasion, Kassidy and and Kevin were headed to Pennsylvania.
"Why did I let you being me here?"she asked as they were leaving the airport. He only laughed.
"So they're probably mad at me right?" "I think they may be more excited to see you back. Stop running away girl!" He chuckled. "This is not okay T! What am I gonna say?!" We'll handle that later. Just sit there and look pretty." He said making her scoff.
After a few miles, they arrived at the location of rehearsals." Seriously! " she said. "I was fine with going back to the hotel!" "So you can run away again?!" He said throwing the car in park. "Kevin, I'm not ready to explain this." She said. "Then don't. But eventually you'll have to. He deserves to know he's going to be a father." " Even if I break his heart?" She said sadly. "Let's just get inside." He said and got out of the car to open her door. He laughed after she got out causing her to raise an eyebrow at him. "You waddle!!" He said taking off toward the entrance. She ran behind him yelling. As they tore through the entrance, everyone stopped and looked. "Holy...." Started a shocked AJ. "Shit!" Finished Brian