home

What a prick.

I've been texting Harry all morning, trying to finalize our plans for next weekend. My sister's wedding is next Saturday and as the maid of honor, it would probably be a good idea for me to RSVP. Harry has been very vague about whether he's able to come or not, even with my countless hours of begging and f*cking and begging while f*cking. He keeps giving me the 'I'll let you know' bull shit he always does. And like an idiot I accept it.

I type up a new message, one that isn't very nice if I'm honest. But damn it, this is important and not answering is pretty shitty of him. I angrily press send and watch as the little bubble appears beneath the other six messages I've sent him, along with the 'Delivered' notification. Ass hole doesn't even have his read receipts on, which is smart of him. Because if I knew for a fact that he was reading and ignoring these, he'd be in for even more of an earful than he already is.

"'Selfish, good-for-nothing f*ckwad', huh?" His silky smooth, deep as the ocean voice startles me and I drop my phone on my face. While he's chuckling at my expense, I clamber off our bed and launch myself into his arms, clinging tightly to his neck. One of his hands holds me securely while the other runs through my hair.

"Blue?" he questions, mussing up my hair even more than it already is.

Self-consciously, I rake my fingers through my newly-dyed blue hair, "Do you like it?"

"It's f*cking hot," he growls, giving my ass a firm squeeze.

I sigh in relief at his touch because through all the bull shit and all the bickering and all the 'break-ups', when Harry is here and when he's holding me, the world is in balance. I stand on my tiptoes and connect our mouths, parting my lips for him like I always do. With ease, Harry lifts me up and deposits me on the bed before shedding his clothes.

I jut out my bottom lip, "You know I like doing that."

"Sorry baby, I don't have the patience to put up with you stripping me at that torturously slow pace of yours. I've missed you too much."

Harry climbs on top of me and kisses a line from my collar bone to my jaw, leaving his mark wherever he pleases. He begins to unbutton the flannel I'm wearing, but becomes frustrated and ends up ripping the damn thing open. "Harry!" I chastise, gasping as he brings one of my nipples between his lips.

"Oh, come off it! It was mine anyway," he hums against my belly as he kisses down to the lacey edge of my underwear. "I told you not to wear these when I'm not around," he growls, pulling the fabric between his teeth and dragging the garment down my thighs.

"Good thing you're here then," I pant, running my hands through his curls. They've gotten so long since I saw him a month ago. From the pictures he's sent me and little snapchat videos, I've rarely gotten a chance to see his hair down like it is today. Those godforsaken bandanas need to burn and I'm tempted to do it myself. "Keep your hair down when you're home," I demand, tugging sharply at his roots.

"Yes ma'am." He grins smugly at me from between my legs just before flicking my clit with his tongue. I cry out in pure ecstasy, missing his tongue, his fingers, and his dick so much.

"Oh, Annie girl, I've missed you," Harry whispers against my thigh as he inserts a finger, twisting and pumping until I'm moaning his name loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

***

After three hours, and too many rounds and positions to count, Harry collapses on our bed next to me and pulls me against his sweaty chest. Our breathing is irratic and loud, much like a dog after being outside in the heat too long. Harry's long fingers trail up and down my spine in a calming rhythm as he hums whatever song is stuck in his head.

"How's the tour?" I question through a yawn, curling up against him.

He shrugs, "It's pretty sick; the stadiums are huge and the fans are mad. But I miss you every day."

My heart swells, because even though I know this, it's nice to hear, "I miss you too."

"I don't understand why you can't just come with me." He's pouting like a damn five year old, and he does this every time we have this conversation.

"Because I have a job and I'm not just going to quit to be one of your groupies."

Harry sighs, "You're not a groupie and you damn well know that, so cut that shit out. I hate when you say that. I'm not asking you to come on the road with me so you can be my arm candy or because I need a hot piece of ass, I'm asking you because I love you."

"Yeah, I know, but you know my job is important and you just won't give it a rest."

"Then I'll stop asking. Jesus, Annie..."

"Don't 'Jesus, Annie' me. We've talked about this and I thought you understood! Just because you're making millions and I'm not, doesn't mean your job is any more important than mine. I would never ask you to give up what you love to stay home with me, even though every single day I want to. So quit asking me to do the same because, damn it, I miss you, and one of these days I might give in. I love you more than anything in this world and you know that, but it's not fair of you to keep doing this!"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," he concedes, pulling me close once again and kissing my lips.

I wipe a rogue tear from my cheek and look up at the handsome boy I fell in love with all those years ago in grade nine, "This is not how I wanted to spend our first night back together."

"And our only one," Harry adds.

"What?"

He nods ruefully, "I leave in the morning. We have a show in Germany tomorrow night."

My heart sinks, "I never get you long enough."

"I know, baby. Trust me, I don't want to leave. I hate it. Leaving you here makes me want to give it all up sometimes, but just know that I'll be back soon. And eventually this tour will be over and I'll be home."

"Yeah, but there will be another tour, probably on the damn moon."

Harry laughs, a full, boisterous laugh, and I swear my heart explodes, "F*cking hell, I love you!" He captures my lips with his and kisses away all my worries and doubts, making everything better if only for one night. And right now, as he holds me close and whispers terrible jokes in my ear, I forget all about him leaving tomorrow and everything that comes with that.

For right now, we have each other, and that's enough. It has to be.

xx

Hiiii. Sorry for the *'s, I didn't want the rating to be R. Let me know if you like this, I'm really proud of it so far! Love you guys xoxo