Chapter Five

Viviana Pov.....

The six o'clock alarm jolts my body, which suddenly alerts my mind to wake up. Stretching my tired body, I hum a joyful melody. I extend my hand, taking my telephone on the nightstand. Opening the music at the highest level, the speaker allowing it, to Beyoncé, I woke up like this. Well, I sure did. I cannot even describe the feeling that takes over my body now.

Minutes later, when I start feeling myself, my inner goddess takes over, and all my innocent goddess is witnessing is my body swinging back and forth. My hand slowly ran over my crop top to my lace pantie.

Time by time, I remind myself that I have the job to work for the wealthiest and most gorgeous man on the earth. For some reason, this knowledge doesn't leave a good taste in my mouth. However, I'm not going to be intimidated by it. I don't care if I have to make a deal with the devil itself to have this job.

A job that pays almost two thousand dollars every two weeks sure won't be an easy task as long as I have my dad's surgery money. I'm good.

After hours of searching my closet for something to glorify my little curves, I lay my hands on black Alfani essential tummy-control pants with a stretchy fit and a sleek silhouette that will comfort me throughout the day. Next is a beige beach round neck long sleeve lace plain slim ruffle summer blouse with a beige 5'heel open toe, crisscross strap with ankle strap shoes.

I rest under warm and welcoming water from the tub for approximately thirty minutes.

I walked to my bedroom with my tower sucking the water on my body. I pull my hair in a high ponytail.

I glimpse at my telephone and realize it's 7:30. I apply some makeup to make my face appear more professional and more feminine.

I examine myself for a third time in the mirror before heading outside my bedroom. I love the vibe I receive from the girl looking back at me in the mirror. I close my eyes, praying a little prayer, and with that, I kiss my dad goodbye. I am heading to my happy place. Or whatever it will be.

I contemplate the M.J. WRIGHT RESIDENCE written delicately in gold over the glass front doors for a second time. A pride smile appears at the corner of my lips. Exhale, I march at the revolving door.

The young woman who once ushered me to Mr. Wright's office smiles at me. "Hello, welcome back, Ms. Laurent." I nod. I reward her with a grateful smile. She remembers my name. I can tell she and I will be good friends here.

"Hello, and you are..." I extend my hand toward her. She shakes her head in manners where's my cultivation gestures. Smiling, she slightly shakes my hand.

"I am Abigail Brown," she introduces herself. Her well-manicured fingers dial a number on the phone next to her computer. I do not want to disturb her. I occupy the time admiring her gentle face. She gives me the impression of the other girl Mr. Wright was with the night I met him.

"Yes, sir...no sir...yes. I'm on my way." I heard her talking over the phone. I wonder who she is talking to. I glimpse over my wristwatch, and it's 8:45. "Right this way." she guides me to the elevator she ushered me the other day. No. Really.

"Umm, where are we going?" I ask. I woke at six in the morning, hoping to be here before him, and he was already here, "is he here already?"