Chapter 9: Demon Or Not

A/N: Warning of some Dean X Reader smut/fluff ;)

Word Count: 1.2K

Your Point of View

You heard a knock on the motel room door. You went over and opened it to see Dean.

"I'm surprised you actually showed." You said as you walked away, leaving the door open as an invitation for him to come inside.

"Yeah well here I am." He entered the room and came closer to you. "You said you wanted to talk."

"I wanna hear what you have to say. Let me hear your 'you are making such a big mistake Y/N' speech." You said in a mocking tone.

"Here's the thing. I know what it feels like. I know how good you feel right now and how you couldn't give two shits about anyone but yourself."

"You're not wrong about the not caring part. But, believe it or not, Dean, you actually don't understand how this feels at all. Did you ever stop to consider that maybe the Mark is affecting me differently than you?"

He continued on, completely ignoring what you had just said.

"This isn't you. I know you, the real you. And this- this isn't that. After you and Sam cured me I saw everything that I had done in a completely different light and the guilt... The guilt was, and still, is heavy and painful. I don't want you to feel like that, once I cure you."

"You cure me? What makes you think that you'll be able to do that?" You said as you got closer to him. "Listen, I know you Dean Winchester. Probably better than your own brother. And I know that you're just saying these things because it's the 'right' thing to say. But we both know how you really feel."

"Oh yeah? And how's that?" He said, keeping up that strong confident facade he always wore.

"You like me like this. You're just too scared to admit it. You're a killer Dean Winchester. Always have been, always will be. Mark or no Mark. You can't deny that feeling you get running through your veins when you hold someone's or something's life in your hands, just before you see the light in their eyes go out. You have such a strong bloodlust, Dean. You might as well be a demon, because we're the same." You said as you neared his face, almost whispering the words to him.

You could see that Dean was feeling the sexual tension in the air too.

"That's not true." He said defensively, trying to suppress the thoughts of what he wanted to do to you.

"Oh come on, Dean. Just give in to it. It's so much more fun and you know it." You said seductively.

You softly pushed your lips against his. He pulled back, looking in your eyes and you could see the conflicting emotions in his eyes. you gently caressed his hair and held your hand against his cheek bone as he stared back at you. He slowly reached his hand up to move your wrist before he forcefully pressed his lips against yours.

You could feel your tongue colliding with his in your mouth. Your body pressing up against his as he slid his hands up and down your entire body, not leaving one inch of skin unexplored.

Dean grabbed your legs as you wrapped them around his body before he pushed you up against the wall, so he was able to freely move his hands everywhere and anywhere he pleased. He ran his fingers through your short dark brown hair.

You ripped off his shirt and ran your fingers all over his chest. you could feel one of his hands make its way under your shirt to undo your bra before pulling off your shirt.

Dean carried you over to the bed and threw you down. He started kissing every inch of your body making his way up from your stomach to your neck and back to your lips once again. You could feel his back muscles moving as he grinded on top of you. you kissed every muscle on his toned body before sucking on his neck as you flipped him over and put yourself on top.

You pulled his pants down, as he pulled mine off. And our bodies once again collided with each other. Feeling every motion the other was doing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow." You said, trying to catch your breath. "That was just-"

"Yeah, I know." He said.

That was probably the best sex you had ever had with Dean.

"I'll be right back." Dean said as he got out from under the covers and grabbed his clothes before going into the bathroom.

After he closed the door and you were sure that he was out of ear shot, you pulled your phone out and started to dial 666. You put your clothes back on, but before you could press send, Dean came back out of the bathroom. You threw your phone under the blankets on the bed, so he wouldn't see that you had dialed Crowley's number.

Only moments after, Sam knocked down the door to the motel room.

"DEAN!" He yelled looking over the room to find his brother.

"You said you would come alone!" You said towards Dean.

"I did." He said looking at you.

You grabbed Dean and held the First Blade to his throat.

"Sam. You need to leave. Now." You said.

"No." His gun raised, pointing directly at you.

"Sam if you don't leave right now, I will stab your brother." You said menacingly.

"Listen to her, Sammy." Dean said.

"Alright, alright." Sam said as he placed his gun on the floor. "Y/N. I know you don't really want to hurt Dean."

"Actually..." You blinked your eyes to reveal the demon lurking under your skin. "I do." You stabbed Dean's side with the blade.

"AH!" He yelled out in pain. You let go of him and watched him fall to the ground.

Sam ran over to Dean to aid him. But before anyone could say another word, Crowley appeared in the center of the room.

"Hello boys." He said acknowledging Sam and Dean.

He looked over at you. "Both Winchesters? Nice work, Y/N."

"How'd you know to come here?" You asked Crowley.

"You called you. I answered the phone and heard you with moose and squirrel." He explained.

"You sold us out?!" Sam said, still holding Dean in his arms attempting to help him to stop the bleeding.

You ignored Sam.

"Pleasure doing business with you Y/N." Crowley said before snapping his fingers. They had all disappeared.

You made your way to the sink to clean Dean's blood off of the blade when you heard a familiar whooshing sound.

"Cas?" You said, somewhat surprised to see him.

"Where are they Y/N?" Cas said with his angel blade sticking out his coat sleeve