Chapter 21: I Missed You

Word Count: 1K

Your Point of View

After we all settled back in at the bunker, Dean and you made your way to his room. Once inside, Dean turned around and locked the door, giving you a smirk.

You leaped into his arms as he pushed you against the door, pressing his lips against mine. It wasn't slow, it was fast and hard and rough.

"I missed you so much." Dean said as he threw his shirt off and carried you to the bed. Your body clinging to his bare chest. you could feel his heart beating in chorus with mine. He threw you down, before ripping off your clothing.

He moved his hands over your bare skin. You arched your back as he made his way back to your lips. You grabbed his face and pulled him in to a deep, passionate kiss. Your tongues danced in each other's mouths.

You missed this. You missed his smell, the way his saliva tasted, the feeling of his body on yours. You missed him in every possible sense.

"You're so badass." He said, through the kiss, causing a smile to come across your face.

You flipped him over onto his back, leaving you on top. You straddled his waist and moved your lips to his once again. You began to grind on him, his arms moving through your hair and over your breasts.

He slipped his hand beneath you to grab your ass, before grabbing your leg and flipping you over. you laughed, as you were taken by surprise. He moved you up on the bed and removed his boxers. He looked down at you with a smirk and a wink. "Oh come here you goofball." You said with a smile and a laugh. you reached out your arms and pulled him down closer to you.

It felt so good to feel his body again. For the first time, in a very long time, you felt like yourself.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You were sitting in the library drinking some whiskey and reading a Sherlock Holmes novel, when Cas pulled up a chair next to you.

"Hey Y/N." He said.

"Hi Cas. What's up?" you asked, closing your book.

"I just wanted to tell you, how impressed I am by you."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, I never realized just how strong the Mark was till the other night. You are so strong, Y/N. I only felt it for less than two minutes and it had already taken ,e over. For you to be fighting against it constantly everyday, amazes me." He said.

"Wow Cas. Thanks. But I don't know if you can really call what I've been doing 'strong.' I mean, I became a demon, I sold out Sam and Dean, I almost got all three of you killed, and I let the Mark control me."

"Yes you did but, it was only because of how caring and selfless you are. You took the Mark from Dean to save his soul. You were scared of hurting anyone you cared about, which led you to accidentally turning into a demon. You saved Dean from Damian's spell, by giving yourself up. Y/N, you are one of the bravest people I know." He was interrupted by Dean walking up from behind you.

"He's right, you know?"

"I don't deserve these compliments." You looked down at your drink before taking a big gulp of it, and pouring more into your glass.

"Cas, can you give us a moment?" Dean asked.

"Yes. Of course." He said, before exiting the room.

Dean moved closer to you. "Y/N, why would you say something like that?"

"I don't know. Just forget about it."

"I'm not gonna forget about it. Just... Talk to me." He placed his hand on your thigh.

"I'm just... I'm really sorry. And you guys can go on and say it's not my fault or whatever, but it doesn't change how I feel. I don't deserve you guys. I don't deserve you."

"You deserve everything you want in life, and nothing less." You looked up into Dean's beautiful emerald green eyes. "All those voices in your head telling you that you're not good enough, aren't real. It's the Mark trying to get to you. There's no reason to blame yourself."

"Dean... I- I don't want to live with this for the rest of your life. I- I can't keep fighting the Mark for centuries like Cain did. What if I go dark side again?" Your eyes began to water.

"Then I'll be there to bring you back."

"But you're not going to live forever, Dean. Someday you're going to die and I'll be stuck with this. And... I- I don't think I'm going to be able to fight it anymore after you're gone. You, Sam, and Cas are all I have left in this world. Without you... I'd have nothing to fight for." You then buried your head into Dean's shoulder. "I'm scared. I don't ever want to become that monster again."

He moved you back and grabbed you by the shoulders. "Look at me. Y/N, I swear, if it's the last thing I do, I'm going to find away to get rid of that mark from your arm. You're not alone and I'll never leave your side... No matter what."

After the words escaped his mouth, you grabbed his head by the back of his neck and pulled him down to you. you gently pressed your lips against his.

You both sat there for a moment, just breathing in each other and treasuring the moment.

"I love you so much, Y/N."

"I love you more."

A/N: That was the final chapter of A Heart In Hell. Check out the sequel! It's called Danger Always Follows. 😁❤️