Chapter 11: A Cure and A Confrontation

Word Count: 900

Your Point of View

You woke up tied to that same chair in the dungeon of the bunker.

"Oh come on Cas. Really?" You said, rather annoyed.

"Yes, really." He said as he injected you with a syringe of human blood.

You could feel your own blood boiling inside each and every one of your veins. You growled out in pain involuntarily in an almost animalistic manner.

"I'll be back in an hour to inject another dose." Cas said before he walked out of the dungeon, leaving you alone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean's Point of View

The demons shoved Sam back into the cell next to Dean's.

"Sammy? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sam said as he tended to his wounds. "Crowley doesn't mess around when it comes to torture, Dean."

"Yeah, I know." Dean said as he winced in pain when he sat down on the cement floor. He put his hand on his side, still recovering from Y/N stabbing him earlier.

"How about you? How're you doing?" Sam asked.

"Oh, just peachy." Dean said in a mocking tone.

"Why would Y/N do this, Dean?" He stared at the wall through the bars of his cell.

"She's not herself, Sam."

"Hey, why didn't you tell me?" Sam asked with snark, turning his attention to Dean.

"Tell you what?" Dean said.

"Why didn't you tell me that Y/N had become a demon or that she was even back?" Sam said clarifying his question.

"Honestly?"

"Honestly."

"I see the way you look at her, man. I know you have a thing for her. And with her not thinking clearly with all that demon running through her veins, I was worried that she would go to you and do something that she'd later regret. I was gonna cure her then and there, so it could've been like it never even happened. Obviously things didn't pan out the way I had hoped."

"I don't have a thing for her, Dean."

"Don't lie to me Sam. I saw you two before you came running in." Dean revealed.

"But you just said that she wasn't herself? And I broke it up."

"Yeah? Because you said that you didn't know that she was a demon, ten seconds ago. You thought it was just Y/N. And as far as breaking it apart is concerned, I know you only did it because you heard me coming."

"So what? So what if you do like her, huh? What're gonna do about it?" Sam said nearing the bars to Dean's adjacent cell.

"She's my girlfriend, Sam. She loves me. Not you. She's your friend and nothing more. I'm her boyfriend. Not you. But you, Sammy, you have no excuse for what you did." Dean argued. "I don't care if she kissed you first. She's not thinking clearly right now.

"She doesn't belong to you, Dean. You're just scared that you're gonna lose her, like every godforsaken person in your pathetic life. It's funny that you actually thinks that she loves you. She pities you, Dean. You're just scared to be alone-" Sam was cut off by Crowley as he turned the corner.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled. "Dean. Let's go."

"I'm not going anywhere with you, Crowley."

"Really? Because that needle says otherwise." Dean turned and saw three demons standing behind him. Two of them held him down on the ground, as the third stabbed him in the neck with a syringe filled with a potent sedative. Dean's head fell as he immediately became unconscious.

The demons grabbed Dean's body and dragged him out of the cell in the direction of the room that Sam had been taken to earlier.

"Well?" Crowley said as he looked at Sam.

"He doesn't suspect a thing." Sam said, as a malicious smile came across his face. He blinked and his eyes were completely black, revealing the demon inside of him. He then blinked again, and his eyes became hazel once again.

"You need to act more like Sam. Otherwise Dean will catch on. He knows Sam extremely well. Don't fuck this up." Crowley said walking away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Point of View

"RrrrrrrrrrAAAAhhhhhh!!!" You growled out in pain, as Cas sent another dose of human blood running through your veins.

"That was the last one." Cas walked over to the table, which was covered in empty blood bags, to put the syringe away.

Tears began to well up in your eyes. "Cas..... Please.... Stop." You begged as you tried to catch your breath. Your head tilted down as your eyes closed, but your breathing stayed at the same fast pace.

"Y/N. Y/N?" He came back over to you and grabbed your face in his hands. "Y/N?"

You looked up at him with wide eyes. "Cas?"

He undid the restraints that were holding you down. Once freed, you stood up and wrapped your arms around him and began to cry. "Cas, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." He said, comforting you.

You backed off, only then, realizing what you had done to Sam and Dean. "We have to find them! Right now!" You said as you wiped the tears from your face