Chapter 14: Advances

Word Count: 1.4K

Your Point of View

After you left the kitchen you went directly to Dean's room. You felt so guilty. In all this time, you had completely forgotten that Dean had seen you making out with Sam when you were a demon. The betrayal he must have felt. Unimaginable.

And Sam liked you... He like liked you. That was not okay. That was anything but okay.

You didn't want to hurt Sam's feelings, but you had to tell him that you didn't feel the same way. He's your best friend, and you would always love him, just not in the way he seemed to want. You loved Dean, and you would do anything for him.

You changed out of your bloodied and ripped clothing, and put on jeans, with a black tank top and one of Dean's flannels.

It had been about an hour since you had left the kitchen, you thought Dean would be back in the bedroom by now, but he wasn't. Not able to find him, you decided that you needed to go talk to Sam to straighten things out

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Yeah? Come in." You heard Sam say through the door to you.

"Y/N. Hey." He said, immediately standing up from the bed.

"Hey Sam. We need to talk." you said.

"Sure, anything." He beckoned you over to sit with him on the bed, but you sat in the desk chair instead.

"Earlier, I overheard you and Dean talking and I know that you have feelings for me, Sam. I don't want to hurt you-" He interrupted you.

"Y/N. Hold on. Please. I don't think you understand." He said moving slightly closer to you.

"What exactly don't I understand, Sam?"

"I never really thought of you in that kind of way until after you kissed me."

"I wasn't myself though, Sam. I was a demon. I wasn't thinking and acted completely out of character." You reminded him.

"But you have to admit it felt good though, right?"

"What?"

"My lips on yours, and yours on mine... It just felt right, ya know?" He had an almost seductive tone in his voice

"Actually, I don't. Sam, I'm sorry but I just don't have feelings for you like that." You said, cold and dry.

"Shhhh... Maybe you just need reminded." He leaned in to kiss you.

You pushed him back.

"What the hell, Sam?!"

"Just one kiss." He advanced towards you again.

"No, Sam. Stop it. you said no!"

He backed you up against the wall of his bedroom. His back to the door, and was facing you. He touched your lips with his finger, and gently laid his hands on your face. you turned away, trying to get him to stop, but he wouldn't. He kept trying to kiss you. you struggled to break free.

When all of a sudden there was a knock on Sam's door. He looked towards the door, and then back at you. Sam punched you, knocking you out.

Dean's Point of View

"Hello Dean." Castiel said as he took a seat across from Dean in the library of the bunker.

"Hey Cas." He replied taking another swig of his beer.

"How're you doing?"

Dean let out a sigh "Not too good."

"What happened?"

"Sam's in love with Y/N, Cas. And the things that Sam said to me while we were in Hell, I just- I don't know."

"Y/N loves you Dean. You know that. You should've seen the determination in her eyes to find you after I cured her. And the guilt she felt for giving you up... She cares so deeply for you."

"I know, I know. It's just... Crowley was in my head. And... And he really fucked me up. Like really bad, man." Water began to pool in Dean's eyes.

"What do you mean? What'd he do?"

"He created this, like, fantasy in my head. It was great at first. ME and Y/N in the bunker, enjoying some alone time together. Then she left. She was left me behind Cas. She said that the only reason she was with me, was because she pities me."

"Dean, you know that's not true."

"I know, but then I saw her and Sam together and I just... I don't know. That's how Crowley found the book. He said that he needed me vulnerable, before he went searching in my brain for that stupid book. It's my fault he has it, Cas. And who knows what he plans to do with it? It's all on me."

"Losing the book was not your fault. Don't worry about the book right now. I think you need to go to Y/N. Talk it through. Tell her what Crowley did. And believe me, she'll assure you that she loves you and not Sam."

"Thanks Cas."

Dean went to Y/N and his shared room, but she was nowhere to be found. Maybe she went back to the kitchen? He went to the kitchen and saw that she wasn't there either. Where could she be?

He decided that he would go ask Sam if he knew where she was. Dean only hoped that he wouldn't find Y/N there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Dean walked into Sam's room to see Y/N cuddled up in his arms.

"Oh your God." Dean said in shock, awe, and terror. This couldn't be happening. Not here. Not now.

Sam looked up at Dean and didn't say a word. All he did was give him a little smile, as he caressed Y/N's brunette hair.

Your Point of View

You woke up in Sam's bed, with him nowhere in sight.... Thank God.

You ran out of there and went directly to Dean's room.

Dean was sitting on the side of his bed. His head bent down. The room looked like it had been ransacked.

"Dean?" You said quietly.

"How could you, Y/N?"

"Dean, it's not what it looked like. I swear." You sat next to him on the bed.

"I saw you, Y/N! I saw you laying in Sam's arms!" Dean stood up. "How could you do this to me? I've always been there for you. I was willing to move passed you making out with me brother when you were a demon. I loved you, Y/N! But let me guess, you never actually loved me?! You just pity me, right?!"

"Would you shut up and listen to me? Dean, I didn't do anything! I went in there to tell Sam that I'm in love with you, not him! But he came onto me, and wouldn't stop, no matter how much I tried to push him away. Then when he heard you knock at the door. He punched me. I was unconscious."

"He did what?! I'm gonna kill him." Dean stormed out of the room.

"SAM!" He yelled throughout the hallway. "SAM GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!"

You followed Dean to the library.

Sam was holding an unconscious Castiel by the throat.

"SAM! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?! STOP!" Dean yelled.

"SAM LET HIM GO!" You yelled.

He turned his head to face both of us. He blinked his eyes and they turned to jet black. Sam then directed his attention to just Dean.

"Sorry, Dean. But Sam's a bit indisposed at the moment." He then threw Cas's body across the room.

"Aw did poor little Y/N tell on me? It's a shame actually. I was really starting to like you." He was walking towards you.

Dean stepped in front of you and pulled out his angel blade. "You're not gonna do jack shit to her."

"Oh really? And how's that? You can't hurt you, unless you want to hurt your brother. And we both know you won't do that." Sam had a cocky smirk on his face.

"I don't need to hurt you." Dean said, putting his angel blade away. "I don't know about you, but I've always considered myself to be a Picasso when it comes to paint. So when I found some glow in the dark spray paint, I just had to try it." He shut off the lights, revealing a Devil's Trap on the floor, that Sam was now stuck in.

"What're you gonna do to me?" Sam said, rather annoyed at the situation.

"Oh I've got a few ideas." Dean replied.