Chapter 2

There was no man. How? I just packed up my Camera and didn't think anything of it. I'm just not gonna think about it and it will all go away. Evreything will go away. Except that was a lie. Instead of just letting it drop I went home and researched about paranormal activity in my small little town of Arlington kentucky.

There was only one thing that came up and it was the ledgends of the Vampires that blended so well with humans. That was until I had to go and take a picture of one. Ugh well what happens now?!

I heared a knock at the door and sat up straight in my chair. I walked over to the door my feet making a noise evereytime my bare feet came in contact with the hardwood floor. Oh lord please don't let me die today please.

I came up to the door and opened it. Stupid! I didn't even ask who it was. I mentally slapped myself. I saw a tall black haired man with a leather jacket standing at my door. "Are you miss Collin?" Oh no my Social Anxiety started to kick in and I could feel myself beginning to stutter. "Y-yes I a-am M-Miss Collin." I said trying to act cool but in reality I probably looked like a huge dork. "You're cute. Can I come in?" He asked chuckling. "Y-yes" I said like the stupid idiot I am!!

He walked in and I stepped to the side. I stood by the door watching him run his hand along my kitchen table and sitting on the bar stool. "C-can I-I get you a-any t-thing to d-drink?" "Green Tea will do fine, Miss Collin." "Oh mhm" I stated scampering to the kitchen, grabbing the tea kettle, and then filling it with water. I set it on the stove and turned toward the man.

His eyes where a plae blue and his skin was tan but not to tan. His eyes studied my body. Kinda creepy. I looked down trying not to make eye contact with him and I played with the cross ring I had on my finger.

"Why so nervous?" He said breaking the silence. "I-I me N-Nervous n-never." I said trying to play it off but all in all not being successful. "Miss Collins, your tea is boiling." I heard the whistle from the kettle when I snapped back into reality. I rushed over to it and turned off the stove and grabbing two mugs with hearts on them from the mug rack. I poured the hot water into the cups and placed two green tea bags in them. I slid his over to him and he placed two sugars in it. "Come sit Miss Collin. Let's chat okay." I nodded and sat in the bar stool next to him. We turned toward each other and sat there for a solid minute until he spoke up. "Miss Collin why where you at the park before sunrise?" How would he know and now that I think about it how did he know me. I knew nothing about him.

"How did you know that?"

~●~
Published ~ 3-3-18

Word Count ~ 548