Intro

(OK Undertale belongs to Toby Fox and this is a fanfic so without further delay lets play.)

God I'm starving I would love some butterscotch pie, but all I had was some half cooked spaghetti I looked at my friend who made it. Papyrus was a skeleton who needed to take real cooking lessons before he decided to make a new dish. "HUMAN LET US EAT AND BE GAY,NEHEHEHEH," my tall friend said. His cooking isn't worth shit but he more than makes up for it with a winning personality. "ok just chill bro and let frisk have some chill time paps," a voice rings behind me I turn to look at Sans who was actually very diligent, but seemed like he was a lazy bones. I loved being with the Skelebros they were always there for me unlike so many others. I was born an orphan ive had twelve different family's, but was always pushed away from them as soon as I let my Gard down. When I was told about someone wishing to adopt me I set a mental timer on how long it would last but I've been here for nearly four years. Toriel my mother is a monster and she is the kindest person in the world I wish to be just like her even if its weird. Monsters are a minority so they are discriminated against a lot, but even so they keep there heads high hopes for a better life I am determined to see that I will to.

"Frisk my child Its time for us to go home you have school tomorrow," Toriel chimed. I hated it school that is i was always bullied because of my relationship with monsters. i would love to go to a monster school but the government proposed and passed a mandatory segregation of our races three years ago. in fact they more than once tried to take me from Toriel but luckily she fell into a gray area. I hugged my two friends, "Bye Paps. You too Sans." "hey kid its going to be bonely without you around," Sans joked and hugged me back. I followed mom to the house witch was across the street I walked to my room and dozed into dream land, or as Toriel calls it Dreemer land.

(I know its short but that's all I have at the moment so ill work on this later and create some decent story to it well tell me if you like it and comment on it I want to know what you think yours truly the author)