Chapter 4

(hey its me again I decided to publish this chapter so I hope you guys like it btw there's going to be some f upped shit in here so no harm no foul.)

"Poor thing, you took quite a tumble didn't you, let me help," a voice said as my vision failed. I opened my eyes I was on top of a bed of golden flowers. Pain pulsed threw my body, but the blood that had covered the ground and my broken bones were gone. I stand on my feet and look around to see a golden flower on a grassy bed. "Howdy I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower." The golden monster smiled at me and flashed a friendly smile. "I thought you were going to die, but I was able to save your soul now we are besties;" the flower beamed. "How did you heal me do you use healing magic," I asked my new friend. He smiled as he answered my question, "no I fixed your damaged soul and you healed yourself." his answer made no since to me. "My soul was damaged," I ask. "Yes very much so i would say about half of it was destroyed but I fixed it by adding the soul of another human one who had the power to RESET." RESET what's that is it, some kind of magic? In history books humans used to be able to use magic, but now we have no need for it so only monsters use it. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself young human," Flowey asked. "Sorry Flowey my name is Frisk, and thank you for saving me," I smile. Flowey flashed me a smile back. "Flowey how dose this RESET magic work," my question made Flowey's face Change into a blood chilling smile, "Like this!" White pellets flew threw me, he saved me just to kill me why. I opened my eyes, I'm in my bed how. I stood up and looked around suddenly my alarm sounded alerting me of my wakeup time I looked on my phone, Its Friday but how? I showered and got dressed a text suddenly came in. Hey Babe I want to see ya tonight remember 9. I got this text before I went to school I look on my phone it wasn't there was I experiencing Deja vu? While attending class every thing continued as I remembered when I got home I was to afraid to go to the party. What if that happens I would rather die than go threw that again. Is this the RESET magic that Flowey gave me and who was the human soul that Flowey gave me to repair mine? I realized I would get no answers so I went to sleep.

That night my dreams were plagued by a creature with horrifying red eyes, "Kill them, Frisk. They deserve to die for what they did to us." the shadow keep saying all I could see where the blood curdling red eyes. "Stop I don't want to hurt any one," I screamed into the darkness. "Then they will hurt you, Kill you, feed off of your misery." When I awoke I could feel my head buzzing with questions I looked at my cell It had three unread messages from Chad he wanted to know why I wasn't at the party. I felt sick to my stomach the voice was foreboding and I was mortified. I couldn't shake the feeling any even mom couldn't cox me out of the room.

Hey sorry I've been in a bummed out mood lately so I haven't worked on my story's so my bad but ill be updating this story when I have the time so sorry I know this chapter isn't a lot but ill try to upload another chapter this week.