Chapter 3

(Just a word of warning this chapter will be graphic as hell there will be a lot of no no words and so on and so forth so please don't judge your friend the author. BTW thanks for reading)

My god I'm to excited to focus school was to slow for my liking today it was slow and dismal. the day couldn't go by fast enough for me to get home and go to the party. I hadn't seen at all today so I figured he was going to get something for our night out. my heart was racing I couldn't focused on any of my classes thinking about the party god I want to see him now. class ended after what felt like an eternity. God I cant wait until the party I m going in this so I guess I should I put on some makeup. I generously applied my cosmetics I've never really cared about it but had some from Christmas the last year. Toriel would be home late she and Sans were working on something about a peaceful protest on a law that some Fascist is trying to pass. "hey kid what's up," Sans asked as he flashed me his signature smile. I could get away from Toriel but Sans was another story. I smile at him nervously, "I'm good I've got a lot of homework," I say as I rush up the stairs. I quickly put on my magenta sweater and skinny jeans. I slipped out of the window and walked towards the driveway when a lazy voice interrupted my sneaking, "hey kid ya know if your going to lie make it believable." I turn around to face Sans who stood there smiling. "I'm going to a party Sans and you know ho Toriel feels about that," I look at him apologetically. "hey kid don't lie to Tori she loves you if something happened she would trip," he smiled at me as he scolded. "I'm sorry Sans," I whimper as I hug my skeleton friend. "kid if you keep this up you'll have a BAD TIME," I have never been scared of Sans but this time I felt a chill run down my spine as he said his words. "now go have fun kid I wont tell Tori so this is our secret but don't make it a habit or you'll get dunked on," his eyes began to glow as he spoke. He then turned around and walked in the house, and I ran towards Mt. Ebbot.

When I reached the top Chad stood there with about twelve other boys drinking a beer. My heart ran wild when I saw him. I walked up to him and smiled he smiled back, "hey babe want a drink?" I eagerly accepted the drink when more people came they were mostly nice some even smiled and joked with me. Joy surged threw my body as I spoke to the people around me the booze was also kicking in making me want to talk to more people boosting my confidence. "Hey babe come with me," Chad smiled and I followed him in the woods where he kissed me. I kissed him back and before I knew it we were in a full blown make out session out tongues were fighting over territory. Finally we broke off only to catch a breath then back to it. his hand began to grope my chest. I began to moan as he slowly removed my sweater I could feel my body heating up I wanted him and he wanted me we broke our kiss again and be began to suck my breasts. I was normally self concuss of my 28 B cup breasts but now I wanted him to enjoy them to his lasher. He then pulled down my jeans exposing my soaked panties. "Babe your wet ill help you out," he said as his mouth made its way to my crotch I could feel his mouth toy with me he bit my panties and pulled them down reviling my swollen vagina. He then proceeded to lick me. lights flashed in my head as his tongue made love to my insides causing me to cum. He then stood up I removed my underwear completely and got on my knees and began to suck his stiff cock. Lights kept flashing I could hear laughter I turned around and saw a crowed watching me I felt betrayed I looked at chad who was laughing at me to they began to tease me by calling me a whore. I quickly ran I didn't bother to pickup any of my clothing I just wanted away from them. I ran until I tripped over a vine falling down a pit. I let my self get consumed by the darkness I would happily die. Fate hates me as much as the world dose I hit the ground braking my arms, legs, and crushing my rib cadge. I could feel my blood seeping out of my broken body the crimson color was all around my body, so I'm going to die in the light of the moon at least in death I'm going to be happy. I closed my eyes to embrace death.

(hey its the author I just wanted to say the normal stuff like comment and all I've been watching some anime that a friend suggested so I'm sorry about this being late I also wanted to let you guys know that next chapter will be a lot of fun to write so it might be awesome)